The online racing simulator
Quote from Blackout :But if host would have asked me to go spectate I would have done it

I didn't ask you to spectate, because I didn't think you were in the way. Your car was parked nicely on the wall and you almost made it back without help so.. Everyone passed you easily and they were far enough so I just didn't see the need to ask you to spectate.
And you did not ask me to spectate either ...and i feel the same way...i did not feel like i was in the way of other racers
Quote from alzys177 :hi varjsa9
lololol i have told at least 10 people today it wont be long before someone brings up i hit a car yesterday.. congrats you win first prize ..

Please don't give me that.. I didn't watch the replays from yesterday and from AS1R to win a price, but to be certain that your complaint has been dealt as it's supposed to. As a matter of fact, there's no decision to your latest complaint yet.

Quote from alzys177 :as we commenced racing, after the jump on the dirt i slid under braking into his rear , he was already partly sideways going into the right bend and i hit him arround a bit more,.. now it thought all this conversation we are now having in my head at that split second , as i knew i would be accused of having double standards.. but if you are enforcing the rules the way you are then i would be a fool to do anything but take my chance and pass him..

I didn't accuse you - just tried to point out that we all make mistakes. You took your chance and failed, that happens to all of us - for example me in that very same corner. According to your previous messages, we both should be penalized for what we did - if I understood correctly?

Quote from alzys177 :at any other time i would wait for him to recover but i have lost enough places and points to your system so i must use it to my advantage to claw some back..

It's a lousy explanation to blaim our system and ground your move(s) by that. I hope you can rethink that sentence.
hi again
wont bother with the first point was just letting you in on a personal joke here at home, i won a fiver anyway thanks for that..

the second point about my collision with pedro, yes i make mistakes loads of them or other wise i would be loaded, and win every race.. the thing is that its how you handle your mistakes that counts.. no i did'ent mean you should be penalised for passing pedro, just that you had no objections to using it to your advantage also..

lastly yes i must blame your system for my passing pedro after i hit him, because it is what has been done to me and it has been condoned by you and your staff.. therefore if thats the rules you are playing by, then i must do the same, and play by the same rules.. or i will simply be a fool !illepall
Quote from alzys177 :lastly yes i must blame your system for my passing pedro after i hit him, because it is what has been done to me and it has been condoned by you and your staff.. therefore if thats the rules you are playing by, then i must do the same, and play by the same rules.. or i will simply be a fool !illepall

This really makes all you've said before empty.
hi again
no not in the least, if i am to continue racing in the olfsl, i must do so by the standards you set !

it is not for me to lead a one man on track crusade, to improve the standard of racing.. i would be more than happy to see a system that penalises drivers who hit others, to an extent that loses them positions in the race, in fact i would appauld it, and would be more than happy to accept penaltys when i was wrong.. as sometime or other i am bound to be..
but i can not do that by myself and would be stupid to try !illepall

the position we have currently lost me about 5 places i think it was in the ascr race, and the guy who hit me twice finished in front of me.. do you think that is right ???

if you introduce a system were drivers pay for bad driving or driving mistakes of a bigish nature .. that is losing people places by an accident they caused, weather intentional or not, i will bet there will be a sudden rise in driving standards overnight..

you have raced in pool2 with me twice i think and i dont see you hitting people often, is that because you are so much better than everyone else?? or because as the race organiser you take a bit more care ??

it is in peoples nature and more so in a competative sport to push things to the limit and get away with everything they can to gain an advantage.. if you dont introduce rules that contain that, people will take every opportunity to expliot that...
Well, it was only my humble opinion.
Let me get this straight.. So basically what you're saying is that it's our fault that you lost points because you didn't follow the rules?

Every decision is based on what we see in those replays, we don't have access to anyone's head you know! Therefore we have no way of knowing if something is intentional or not, we just have to rely on what it looks like.

But get real.. You can't first complain on something and then do it yourself in the next race just because your complaint was rejected! Most incidents happen because someone makes a mistake and that causes a crash. Doesn't make it intentional, does it?

And about FienDi taking advantage of Pedro's spin.. FienDi wasn't the one who knocked Pedro off the track, therefore he has no obligation to wait for him to get back on track. YOU caused that, so you were the one who should have waited.

Our rules don't cover everything, we know that and we're working on that, but we do have rules and they're the same for everyone. We do not bend those rules, and me, FienDi, Solar Hydro and our member admin are the ones who know those rules the best, because we wrote them.

You don't have to race in OLFSL if you don't want to, but would you please stop pretending you know OLFSL rules better than we do? Also stop accusing us of bending them, because that's totally BS.
hi mrs fiendi
dont know if your reading the right thread??

what rules do you suggest i did'ent follow?

as you say you dont have access to peoples minds, and i agree..
so how can you possably inforce a rule thats states that a hit must be intentional when you just said you dont know if it is or not ??

no crashes are not nessicarly intentional, but if there was a rule that made people pay instead of benefit from crashes then they will drive more carefully..

yes i did hit pedro i have said that, and normally i would wait but the way your rules are i would be stupid to do so your rules state that if its not intentional( which it was not because i dont race like that ) you can carry on, so i made the decision to do so.. also no it was not up to me to wait, because no one has done that for me when i have been hit much harder than that, so why should i have to play by different rules than everyone else??

the olfsl rules are very vague, to be honest.. i have read them a few times and there are not many subjects that are definate no no's .. except for swearing and going backwards round the track.. even the subject of when to spectate is open to interperation as yesterday proves..

if you dont want me in the league because i am a pain in the ass, thats fair enough i can quite understand..
i dont know the rules better than you and you should know them no better than me.. the rules are there for everyone involved to know how to behave durring events.. or am i wrong??
and i have never accused you of bending the rules, if you think i have please show me were??
I think we have seen enough of this. Only thing we can agree is that we disagree.

Our Appeals Arbiter will inform when the decision is made.

------
P.s. If you wish to continue this, please mail me. I think you know my mail address.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG