The online racing simulator
Red and yellow or black and yellow battenburgs

Black or silver - I want you to like this skin.
I'm just finishing off the Rockingham Chicane for the Kyoto Round. We're adding some tyres e.t.c to make it more beginner friendly.
What is the point of all road cars on one round. It just wont work. FZ5/LX/RAC will own the TBOs.

Your best bet would be to use the TBOs as they offer the closest racing in the game. Also, the LRF class is just way too hard to drive for beginners

Sorry if I misinterpreted it

How will Dakojester be SC, if he only has demo licence?
Quote from niall09 :What is the point of all road cars on one round. It just wont work. FZ5/LX/RAC will own the TBOs.

It's an RX round - the RB4, LXs and FZ5 are all v. close in lap times.

Quote from niall09 :How will Dakojester be SC, if he only has demo licence?

He's getting S2 at the weekend.
No FOX? It's the best car!!
Quote from J@tko :It's an RX round - the RB4, LXs and FZ5 are all v. close in lap times.

He's getting S2 at the weekend.

Ah,ok, i didnt know it was rallyx

Quote from TomMK :No FOX? It's the best car!!

Not really
I made the SC skin for the XFR

please suggest Improvements if you think of any because I want you to like this skin!
Attached images
lfs_00000065.jpg
lfs_00000066.jpg
Kyoto/Rockingham is now finished. Please everyone download for practice!
Attached files
KY2R_BCfinal edit2.lyt - 1.8 KB - 153 views
Any one spot the deliberate mistake in the calendar at the top of the thread? (not you JO53PHS - I've told you)
I was expecting a few more tyres but never mind
Quote from JO53PHS :I was expecting a few more tyres but never mind

I did put some more in but too many tyres means more damage if people hit them.
Ok
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Oh you rebel, two round 5's!

So we have 8 rounds, not the previously advertised 7 !!!!!

That's a big boo-boo!

It'll be in the LFS Community End-of-Year awards for the biggest gaffe!
Deliberate mistake???

Hmm... tricked by an Idiot J@tko
Two things:

I haven't seen this in any screenie, but are there braking markers anywhere in the run up to the chicane ? Something simple as 1 cone vertical with one next to it pointing in the Direction of the turn about 50 meters before, (eg < /\), then add another vertical at 100 m (</\/\) and add a third vertical (</\/\/\) at 150m. I think this would help judgement of braking points. Perhaps put it on the inside of the course, so they won't be as likely to be blown away each lap by the first car and screw up the 20 behind.

#2: I was thinking of asking someone to drive the SC for the rounds it would be used for, but I think that if I get used to the XFR well enough (and get decent kb settings and a setup for it...HINT HINT !) I'll drive it for rounds at which it will be in use. Of course, I am hoping it will only be needed(aka used) for any formation lap for the Kyoto ala Rockingham round. I like the skin for it, indeed
Edited Calendar at top of Thread. There is a week between the Rounds 7 & 8 as a) it is Easter and b) It gives Dekojester more time to do the vid.
Quote from dekojester :Two things:

I haven't seen this in any screenie, but are there braking markers anywhere in the run up to the chicane ? Something simple as 1 cone vertical with one next to it pointing in the Direction of the turn about 50 meters before, (eg < /\), then add another vertical at 100 m (</\/\) and add a third vertical (</\/\/\) at 150m. I think this would help judgement of braking points. Perhaps put it on the inside of the course, so they won't be as likely to be blown away each lap by the first car and screw up the 20 behind.

#2: I was thinking of asking someone to drive the SC for the rounds it would be used for, but I think that if I get used to the XFR well enough (and get decent kb settings and a setup for it...HINT HINT !) I'll drive it for rounds at which it will be in use. Of course, I am hoping it will only be needed(aka used) for any formation lap for the Kyoto ala Rockingham round. I like the skin for it, indeed

To make inforcing SC rules easier you could put some shortcuts in you F1 - F8 buttons.

You could just disqualify anyone who purposely overtakes the SC
Quote from JO53PHS :To make inforcing SC rules easier you could put some shortcuts in you F1 - F8 buttons.

Thinking of that too.

Thread on SC procedure coming up soon.
Round 8 is at 7pm BST (clocks go forward night before) that's 6pm GMT.
So it will still be at 7pm in the UK?
Who picked GTRs/SO Long as the Endurance Round Combo?

It's a bloody mental combo!!!!

Server set to it now.
Just wanted to know how bad 1:56.39 was in the layout for the KY2R/FBM round. I have no problems with the calendar btw because watever it is im racing ill learn (hopefully)!
Quote from evilpimp : Just wanted to know how bad 1:56.39 was in the layout for the KY2R/FBM round. I have no problems with the calendar btw because watever it is im racing ill learn (hopefully)!

I got a 1.51 on the old layout - so your time'll be about where the pace is.
Quote from JO53PHS :To make inforcing SC rules easier you could put some shortcuts in you F1 - F8 buttons.

You could just disqualify anyone who purposely overtakes the SC

I have all my Race Control Binds assigned to F1-F8.

Such things as, "Safety Car Standby" "Safety Car Deployed" "Safety Car In THIS LAP"

I will add a /rcm_all to them on copies, too for the series.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG