The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
Q & A Thread and Frequently Asked Questions
You probably have questions, I probably have answers. Ask them in here!

NOTE: If someone asks a question that you know the answer to, but I havn't replied yet, go ahead and answer it!

Frequently asked questions

Q: Is this skin ok to use?

A: Any skin is ok to use as long as it has your number on the left and right hand
doors and on the roof. It must not be offensive.

Q: When does LFSBC Season 3 start?

A: The third season of the LFS Beginner's Cup has now started

Q: I see discussion about the NDR Challenge. What exactly is this?

A: The New Dimension Racing Challenge is a new idea for LFSBC Season 3. The NDR Challenge will be an 'experienced class' of the LFSBC, and the two classes will race together, although sometimes in slightly different cars.

More details will be announced soon
I plan on making skins for my team/me in this but if i dont get them all finished will plain black skins with my number on be acceptable?
Cheers,
Jim.

Edit: is the entry number the number youve given us for the race or the number in the applications section?
I feel like such a noob :P

Edit: Is this (base) skin acceptable once i get my numbers etc on? :P
Attached images
XFG_GRaceBase.jpg
#3 - J@tko
Quote from jimaxx :I plan on making skins for my team/me in this but if i dont get them all finished will plain black skins with my number on be acceptable?

That's fine - any skin will do - as long as its not offensive!

Quote from jimaxx :Edit: is the entry number the number youve given us for the race or the number in the applications section?
I feel like such a noob :P

The number next to your name here and the number in brakets here (hopefully the same!) are your race number.

Quote from jimaxx :Edit: Is this (base) skin acceptable once i get my numbers etc on? :P

That's fine! BTW, if you can't put the number on either side, put it on front and back.
So I can use my NTCC skin?
Attached images
RB4_^4NTCC^7Sam.jpg
Do I have to use the same skin throughout the whole series???

Because I've got a really good skin for the XFG and UFR but not one the same for any other cars.
#6 - J@tko
Quote from JO53PHS :Do I have to use the same skin throughout the whole series???

Because I've got a really good skin for the XFG and UFR but not one the same for any other cars.

Nope - It can be different for each car. As long as your number's on it, then it's fine.

Quote from Dalek0220 :So I can use my NTCC skin?

Yes, just get rid of the number and replace it with yours then it's fine.

GENERAL POINT: Look at Dalek's NTCC skin - that's the place where I'd like your numbers please. Just a box will do.
I just finished my skin but I made my number show in my own way and im not sure if it needs a proper one? fo example the UF-Baby R ones?

Here it is anyway.
Attached images
XFG_GRaceJim6.jpg
#8 - J@tko
Quote from jimaxx :I just finished my skin but I made my number show in my own way and im not sure if it needs a proper one? fo example the UF-Baby R ones?

Here it is anyway.

Nope - that's great. As long as the number is visible and in a sensible shape/colour/font then that's fine.
Quote from J@tko :Nope - that's great. As long as the number is visible and in a sensible shape/colour/font then that's fine.

Ok, Great thanks
Quote from jimaxx :Ok, Great thanks

NP. *goes off to edit my Red Bull Skin with the number 60 on it to change it to 1*

EDIT: Then finds he has lots of XFG skins with number 1 on it.

If your struggling to get the number on your skin, PM me - I'll send you a skin that has the number on it already.
Quote from J@tko :
Yes, just get rid of the number and replace it with yours then it's fine.

That would be hard, due to the Shadow Layer I applied. Meaning I just can't "change it".
Quote from Dalek0220 :That would be hard, due to the Shadow Layer I applied. Meaning I just can't "change it".

Ah. Contact the person who gets number 13 in the applications thread and ask if you can swap. Or use another skin.
Quote from J@tko :Ah. Contact the person who gets number 13 in the applications thread and ask if you can swap. Or use another skin.

No one has number 13.
Quote from J@tko :They do now.

Goddamnit! Number 13 is the number I always have: I've never made a skin without it!
Quote from Dalek0220 :Goddamnit! Number 13 is the number I always have: I've never made a skin without it!

It's yours if you want... I don't care which number I get.
I wanted to join teh test thing...but you have a password >:| My question is whats the password
Quote from jimaxx :I wanted to join teh test thing...but you have a password >:| My question is whats the password

Oh - twas you wanting to join!

Me and JO53PHS do some testing sometimes - sometimes for no reason. PW is always the same - I've sent it to u via PM.
Quote from J@tko :Oh - twas you wanting to join!

Me and JO53PHS do some testing sometimes - sometimes for no reason. PW is always the same - I've sent it to u via PM.

/me wants to test
So i am in reserver and what number i will use at the car?
Quote from juurme :So i am in reserver and what number i will use at the car?

38 please.
O and i saw that im going to race at Round 3.5 and 8 and is Round 3.5 same as 3 ? And there is UF-BR/XF-JR and the XF-JR is much much faster than UF...Or what

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG