The online racing simulator
welshys90 - Scott McLaughlin - 1,2,4,6,7,8

got S2 at christmas along with a logitech G25 so my racing has kinda plummeted down the drain and im now pretty crap
#102 - myx
Quote from J@tko :Sorry my friend - you need S2 to compete

I do have it. but this is another forum nick i use. hard to explain, i can log the other in since i changed my game pass recently, i hope.
Quote from myx :I do have it. but this is another forum nick i use. hard to explain, i can log the other in since i changed my game pass recently, i hope.

And here it is.
Quote from myx :I do have it. but this is another forum nick i use. hard to explain, i can log the other in since i changed my game pass recently, i hope.

Can you come onto [DR] Server 1 now to check please?
Entry: Uala - Uala - ALL

If I can, I'd like to join you guys on the races. I just bought S2 license on December, and surely don't know how to play well yet. What will be the time of the races ? (GMT, please).
Entry: Musachan - Musa - ALL
I'm still listed at #26, so I'm taking a place off one of the reserves. I'm definitely out, so someone else should take my place. Ta.
Quote from TomMK :I'm still listed at #26, so I'm taking a place off one of the reserves. I'm definitely out, so someone else should take my place. Ta.

Done

I'll put you as a reserve in case you want to/are able to return.
P.Wadsworth - P.Wadsworth - ALL

Can I enter these races please?

Cheers,

Pete
Hi I'd like to sign up for the beginners league please.

Username: wadsworthsimon
Online name: Simon Wadsworth
Sign me up for: Any/all of the rounds.

If there is only a few more people needed can you start another group anyway?

Thanks a lot!
reserve list
would also like to sign up for the beginners league please. been on s2 about 2 months still a noob
take whatever races you have.
user name reflex1
I am interested in Round 3 with the UF-BR.

r8devil-r8devil-3

I just need to know the date and time of the race to check my availability.
#113 - Waz
I would want to join in and see how i can race.
LFS username: Waz
Ingame name: Waz
Rounds: I would want to be on all rounds. I'm not sure if I have time but I try my best.
Quote from r8devil :I am interested in Round 3 with the UF-BR.

r8devil-r8devil-3

I just need to know the date and time of the race to check my availability.

Race is on 17th Feb, in the evening starting at about 7-7.30.
Im in
Fredthebest - =Nightmare= - All if I can make it.. Put me down for All.. Not sure If I'll be there for all though.
Quote from Fredthebest :Im in
Fredthebest - =Nightmare= - All if I can make it.. Put me down for All.. Not sure If I'll be there for all though.

Great - 1 space left for whole season. If that's filled, then we go to entries for induvidual rounds and then reserves.

P.S - put a funny quote in your sig - like me!
Yay...

Another Northern Irish user!
Could we be split into maybe 3 or 4 groups if the numbers increase? I'd prefer 4 groups of 10 rather than 2 groups of 20...since its a beginners league, it might not be a good idea to put so many cars together...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Could we be split into maybe 3 or 4 groups if the numbers increase? I'd prefer 4 groups of 10 rather than 2 groups of 20...since its a beginners league, it might not be a good idea to put so many cars together...

Agreed. But it would take aaaaaaages. Two races of 18 should be fine. People (should have) practiced the combos so it should be ok.
OK, but I'd say if there's more than 20, my PC won't race...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :OK, but I'd say if there's more than 20, my PC won't race...

Don't worry. The max in a race will be 18, and the furthest back you'll be starting is 17th - I'm racing too you know
Oh, you think your PC's worse than mine? lol

If I could qualify on myown, I'd have 30+ fps, and could get pole
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Oh, you think your PC's worse than mine? lol

If I could qualify on myown, I'd have 30+ fps, and could get pole

Yep my PC is about as good as my driving. i.e really bad.

20Ais @ South City - fps of about 10. not joking.
That would be good for my PC, watching 20 AIs anywhere I get 1 - 3 fps
oophus - oophus - ALL.

I have raced in one league before which was the NM (Norges Mesterskapet, Norwegian Championchips) in 2006.

After that I've played LFS non-serous on/off in public servers for about a year until I in April last year managed to crush my knee, making it impossible to use a wheel, thus I now have to relearn to race with using a mouse, and thats why I see my self as a "newb" again, with me starting over.
This thread is closed

Applications to join
(126 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG