The online racing simulator
DR.SKULL - DR.SKULL-KaWbEs . ALL

ths the first cup i join and i get the S2 before 3 or 2 month
Entry: D_Moriarty - Dean Moriarty (HUN) - ALL
Bought S2 1 month ago, lack of online racing experience.
Quote from mccoll99 :353ms without IE... not good hey?

Try and beat my 20ms on all CTRA servers
i wanna join
mfekjaer - Magnus - All

I got S2 yesterday and its fun
#55 - TG44
Post Deleted
Entry: Technique - Technique - ALL

I just bought S2 Dec 23. I played S1 a good amount a long time ago - mainly blackwood with the rwd non-turbo car. I never played in any leagues so I figured this would be a good start

I just started using a wheel as well - I used to use the mouse.

I'd prefer #22.
Can I join please ( Dont be fooled by the mileage on the account I havent done most of them ). I've only been to 1 race event so far and that is the LX6 head to head knockout event. And I've only had s2 since this summer when it was given to me

username - racername - rounds
evilpimp - RP MistaTea - All (Unless i cant make it to one or two fora good reason)

Good luck everyone in the league and hope it will be good experience for everyone (including me). J@tko I think its a great idea you have right now as I didn't know were to start to get involved in serious racing

Thanks and hope to see you guys on the track

- Tea
Thanks for entering guys.

Quote from D_Moriarty :Entry: D_Moriarty - Dean Moriarty (HUN) - ALL
Bought S2 1 month ago, lack of online racing experience.

OMG - Mr Moriaty wants to join my series - We need Sherlock and Watson!!!!!

Quote from Technique :Entry: Technique - Technique - ALL

I just bought S2 Dec 23. I played S1 a good amount a long time ago - mainly blackwood with the rwd non-turbo car. I never played in any leagues so I figured this would be a good start

I just started using a wheel as well - I used to use the mouse.

I'd prefer #22.

You bought it the same day as me!! You can have 22 if you agree to swap with the next person who signs up.

Quote from evilpimp :Can I join please ( Dont be fooled by the mileage on the account I havent done most of them ). I've only been to 1 race event so far and that is the LX6 head to head knockout event. And I've only had s2 since this summer when it was given to me

username - racername - rounds
evilpimp - RP MistaTea - All (Unless i cant make it to one or two fora good reason)

Good luck everyone in the league and hope it will be good experience for everyone (including me). J@tko I think its a great idea you have right now as I didn't know were to start to get involved in serious racing

- Tea

I believe you - as you praised my work so highly
Only been running for a couple of weeks, but have a go at anything.

trackday_addict / scratcher / all

If No. 77 is available, can I have it.
Quote from trackday_addict :Only been running for a couple of weeks, but have a go at anything.

trackday_addict / scratcher / all

If No. 77 is available, can I have it.

Thanks for the entry. No you can't have 77, but you've got #22, which you have my permission to make look like a 77.

Make sure you keep coming back to these forums to check for updates e.t.c.
Quote from J@tko :Thanks for the entry. No you can't have 77, but you've got #22, which you have my permission to make look like a 77.

Does this mean i can make my 6 look like a 69?
/me Giggles at my immature behavior
Quote from jimaxx :Does this mean i can make my 6 look like a 69?
/me Giggles at my immature behavior

No. Jeesus - 14 year olds are so immature.
Quote from J@tko :No. Jeesus - 14 year olds are so immature.

Put all the effort into viewing my profile to see that?
Eeeesh.
/Back on topic now I keep slowly pulling this thread off topic with my VERY mature behavior

Edit: Why not just stop me posting in this topic so i cant make all these crafty coments :P
Quote from jimaxx :Put all the effort into viewing my profile to see that?
Eeeesh.
/Back on topic now I keep slowly pulling this thread off topic with my VERY mature behavior

Edit: Why not just stop me posting in this topic so i cant make all these crafty coments :P

I can't. But I can delete your posts.

back on topic now please.
#65 - Stan
Room for one more?

I've had LFS since the demo days but have been away from LFS for ages and am so slow now that I consider myself a beginner.

Stan - Stan - ALL
/me sees J@tko is 15

/me sees me isnt 15
:O And also can I get number 10 please?
okey, I am not very new, but still consider my self as begginer, epecialy in other cars, then XFG am a total starter
so can i join?
prefered Nr. 17, if not than 21, if not than 25
SEX!

back on topic
Andy543NI for them all number 53 or 99 if possible?
#71 - TG44
Post Deleted
Quote from kABLiuks :okey, I am not very new, but still consider my self as begginer, epecialy in other cars, then XFG am a total starter
so can i join?
prefered Nr. 17, if not than 21, if not than 25

OK, you can join.
Please can I have your in-game name. And please can you just have the number I've given you? Or ask someone to swap.

Quote from Andy543NI :Andy543NI for them all number 53 or 99 if possible?

Your in-game name. Please can you pick a number under 32 please.

Quote from JO53PHS :/me sees J@tko is 15

/me sees me isnt 15

Off Topic!!!! BTW, being 15 isn't a good thing -------> GCSEs!
[QUOTE=J@tko;656861]
OK, you can join.
Please can I have your in-game name. And please can you just have the number I've given you? Or ask someone to swap.

okey, give any number.
What this "in-game" name is? is it the one i am registred, or the one is shown above my car? if the one above so its kABLiuks LTU
Quote :okey, give any number.
What this "in-game" name is? is it the one i am registred, or the one is shown above my car? if the one above so its kABLiuks LTU

Yep - it's the one above your car. Your number is the one next to your entry at the top of the thread.
Quote from J@tko :Yep - it's the one above your car. Your number is the one next to your entry at the top of the thread.

so my name is as said kABLiuks LTU
means my nr is 70?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG