The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Thanks for your entry guys.

As long as you don't mind getting up early on a Monday morning and have a good internet connection then fine!

Yeah, not a problem mate. Thanks for the add!
Quote from mccoll99 :Yeah, not a problem mate. Thanks for the add!

Good - just a quick check - what sort of ping do you get with servers in England (e.g CTRA)? Or do you not live down under?
This could be classed as spam if it sorry but i jsut have to say this: Can i have number "5748975347543579843769835" As its how long i hope to live for and using this may increase my chances of happening

j/k
Good luck to everyone whenf febuary finnaly comes
Quote from J@tko :Good - just a quick check - what sort of ping do you get with servers in England (e.g CTRA)? Or do you not live down under?

How do i check this? I'll try it out and let you know?
Quote from jimaxx :Can i have number "5748975347543579843769835"

Yes, if you can make it fit in a box on the side of your car!
Quote from J@tko :Yes, if you can make it fit in a box on the side of your car!

Does it have to be a readable font size?
Back on topic after this i dont wanna bring this offtopic
If its early monday morning I can't do it (because of school) but if its Sunday evening then I can
Quote from jimaxx :Does it have to be a readable font size?

Yes.

Back on topic. After you have signed up here, please go to the Round 1 entry list and information thread to pick your car for Round 1. (please pick the XRG - it's the faster car... :nod
Quote from J@tko :Yes.

Back on topic. After you have signed up here, please go to the Round 1 entry list and information thread to pick your car for Round 1. (please pick the XRG - it's the faster car... :nod

:O OMGGGZZZZ I NEVAAAA NEWWW TAHHTTT!!!!! WHYY AINNTTT YOU TELLETTHH ME BEFOOOOORRRRRR [Retard speak/] Not like the XFG is easier to drive or anything
Ontopic kind of: Do we have to use any particular colour for the numbers or does it just have to be a obvoius number?
Edit: as you can guess im making the skin atm
Quote from JO53PHS :If its early monday morning I can't do it (because of school) but if its Sunday evening then I can

Quote from mccoll99 :
Lives in Australia

Quote from me in Start Time and Day discussion :
The Races will be on Sunday evenings.

Sorry I didn't see the Race starts on Sunday part of the other thread!!
Quote from mccoll99 :How do i check this? I'll try it out and let you know?

Go onto multiplayer at the main menu - then the top selection box. Let it find all hosts then click 'host name' at the top to order alphabetically. go to 'c' and look at the number next to one of the CTRA servers.

Quote from jimaxx :
Ontopic kind of: Do we have to use any particular colour for the numbers

I was thinking of black, but any normal colour will do. i.e red, blue, green e.t.c. NO PINK (unless you're a girl)

Quote from jimaxx :
just have to be a obvoius number?

You mean colour, right.....
Quote from JO53PHS :Sorry I didn't see the Race starts on Sunday part of the other thread!!

NP. You wouldn't catch me getting up earlier than usual on a Monday morning. Even for LFS !
Quote from LFSn00b :LFSn00b - NikoPDR

S2 since October 17 '06, G25 since few months ago, still failing with it
Can i has pink number? :P

You just have to join EVERY ONE THAT I JOIN! DON'TCHA!

[/off topic] Can I have number 13? Because I can't change the number on my RB4...
Quote from J@tko :Go onto multiplayer at the main menu - then the top selection box. Let it find all hosts then click 'host name' at the top to order alphabetically. go to 'c' and look at the number next to one of the CTRA servers.

CTRA Single Seater 1 - 400ms... i have no idea if thats good or bad?
Entry: hyntty - HynTTy - ALL

What's with the number thing? Is there a mandatory, for everyone-to-use number box, on can I just be creative?
Dannz Captain Slow ALL

I got S2 on christmas day, and I also started using my G25 then, and ive turned off all aids.

(This will probably be evident as I havent quite got the hang of heel and toeing yet, so in the faster cars sometimes I dont brake enough for the corner)
Quote from mccoll99 :CTRA Single Seater 1 - 400ms... i have no idea if thats good or bad?

That's pretty bad. Did you have IE running in the background?

Quote from hyntty :Entry: hyntty - HynTTy - ALL

What's with the number thing? Is there a mandatory, for everyone-to-use number box, on can I just be creative?

The number next to your name in the top of the thread is your induvidual entry number and the number you need to put on each of your skins. I havn't made a box - just be creative. (only normal shapes please )
Quote from J@tko :That's pretty bad. Did you have IE running in the background?

353ms without IE... not good hey?
Quote from mccoll99 :353ms without IE... not good hey?

You live on west coast of Aus? If so - then It's quite a busy time for IPs. you'll get better pings earlier in the morning anyway.
Quote from J@tko :You live on west coast of Aus? If so - then It's quite a busy time for IPs. you'll get better pings earlier in the morning anyway.

I don't but my ISP is based in West Aus so maybe thats it? im more than willing to run the practice and then pull out if im messing things up, this is just for fun for me and i don't want to mess up everyone else's fun?
Quote from mccoll99 :I don't but my ISP is based in West Aus so maybe thats it? im more than willing to run the practice and then pull out if im messing things up, this is just for fun for me and i don't want to mess up everyone else's fun?

You should be fine cos
A) You'll be racing when no-one else is using the internet in Aus
B) I was racing this morning with people from down under with no problems with lag.

I was on CTRA 1 this morning with a ping of 150 and it was fine. (my ISP is pretty bad and it's Sunday - busy day)
Arnaud Amaury - AfterEwe - All

got S2 December 3, 2007, haven't yet felt fast enough to even enter a CTRA Race 1, I'll be happy enough to just race clean and finish!

Thanks for your efforts, brilliant idea

Have fun,
Steve
Quote from Arnaud Amaury :Arnaud Amaury - AfterEwe - All

got S2 December 3, 2007, haven't yet felt fast enough to even enter a CTRA Race 1, I'll be happy enough to just race clean and finish!

Thanks for your efforts, brilliant idea

Have fun,
Steve

Good to hear. Thanks for the praise! There aren't really any series out there that are designed for Beginners, and people might get disheartened if they're continually coming at the back of the field in other Leagues - that's why I created this.

Don't worry about Race 1. I went straight on there, asked for a setup - got it, and was overtaking people not soon after. And I'm quite slow!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG