The online racing simulator
sudden lag
(10 posts, started )
sudden lag
i go on any demo server and race on there for a while and then suddenly everyone disappears with LAG replacing where the car was!!!! how can i stop this.

if it helps my computer is dell laptop, the operating system is vista and the anti virus is mcAfee.

please help
thanks Daz 10
anyone?

please help it is getting really annoying!
what kind of connection is it?
im not sure , i have the problem where i suddenly dissapear from screen ( for other drivers , i lag badly , cos my conection is bad , (what connection do u have ? )) i close all unessesary programs before starting but it doesent help me , so i neeed help to but , in your case check all programs are closed and sothing taking up ur cpu space .
it happens at my mum's and dad's houses they are both wireless bu at my dad's it is a really bad connection but at my mum's it is really good.

i will try closing all programs now but probably won't work

thanks for the help
nope didn't work!
Quote from Daz_10 :nope didn't work!

im wirerless aswell , that might be why , im on 54 mbps but i dunno how much is goin to lfs , cos lag is incredible , i need a way to get more conection to lfs , anyone can help me and Daz_10 i think would be very grateful .
The problem with wireless is that it's designed to not waste the bandwidth available to it, and so it caches a number of packets before sending and receiving. This means that you may be anywhere up to a second of lag over wifi, especially with how it is believed that LFS does it's networking.
Quote from the_angry_angel :The problem with wireless is that it's designed to not waste the bandwidth available to it, and so it caches a number of packets before sending and receiving. This means that you may be anywhere up to a second of lag over wifi, especially with how it is believed that LFS does it's networking.

meaning its not just my wireless , thats helped me but in not sure if it helps daz & i just saw ur from bath , i used to go there alot , lived in brizzol tho
that did sorta help but i just cant do anything about it

if anyone els has any more help or a solution some how it would be very grateful

thanks daz 10

p.s i didn't reply for ages because i forgot i put this up :dunce:

sudden lag
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG