The online racing simulator
Bulgarian Language
(65 posts, started )
Yes, your friend should register at www.lfs.net

Then you or he can edit whenever you feel like it (the system locks it to one person at a time, then you click "QUIT TRANSLATING" when you are done so the other person can edit).

EDIT : I'll post here or send you an email when it's uploaded (Victor has to do that - I've asked him).
OK, you have mail!
thanks all good and running. The other translator has just registered in lfs.net and his account is "muthaBG"
When You have the time you could add him too
OK, I've done that. Please pass on to him the link and tips on how to use the translation system.
Nice Congrats Zanzi.I am soo happy Cheerz Scawen
Nice one guys! I am looking forward to learning all the tech terms in my native Bulgarian.
I'm thinking of making a full translation. All the files (help,main,pdf,lessons etc.) If some one could give me a full list of the things that can be translated will be good.
btw to all my country men: Guys please check the translation file every day for updates ( mostly ill do them everyday with small exceptions ). You can do that from > HERE
If there are any problems for you understanding the things there please contact me ( i think i left skype acc here somewhere otherwise via pm ).

but this is the mine translation with little fixes

Schawen this is the bg flag http://lfsbg.net/gallery/bg.png

if you want i can translate the language for the new versions just email me bira4em@gmail.com
Are you kidding me? It has nothing to deal with yours man. The fact is that you have some accurate translations but some were
I stopped working on this thing since i have couple of exams in near future so i have zero time for anything than books, well some other things too ofcourse
no, i'm sure is my language... a couple of words i write it in my way so i can recognize them... just forget it :bananadea
yea your language. Bulgarian right? anyway find me if u wanna talk with me about it
30.06 Bulgarian translation in the online translator is finished

+ \agreement is also translated but i cant find \demo_warning :S
Thank you.

As we are so short of time, I have made a special thread in the main forum section.

My post includes a zip file with your language pack.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=45093

Please can you try and get it tested by as many Bulgarian speakers as possible? Usually they will find something somewhere that looks a bit strange or out of context. Every game screen and button you can click needs testing...

Good luck.

P.S. Demo warning was removed as it became irrelevant now that demo racers will have to have a user name.

If you have any time left, you may wish to update the short help text entries /user_name and /user_pass because they can direct new demo racers to our website where they must create a user name. Without going there to register, they cannot go online.
oki /user_name and /user_pass are done now
I updated the zip file in my main forum post. Do post here (or there) if you make any changes.
I've now made a new post to let people know Bulgarian is now included in Y31.
btw should i report each time some minor change has being done?
Im asking cause i dont know if You each time there will be a new test patch check the language's for changes.
No, there's no need to report changes.

I get the latest version of the language files every time I release a test patch.
ZanZi, I've sent you and muthaBG a mail to request your names for the Credits page. I'm just posting here in case you don't get the mail. It's fine to put your names in Cyrillic, or Latin, whatever you want.

EDIT - I've also picked up your training lessons v1.03 from this post : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=782611#post782611
You have mail... actually 3 letters... sorry
How can i localize the website?
Quote from wolfshark :How can i localize the website?

Go to online translation system and translate "LFS.net text"... then you can write a mail to Victor and he will put it to LFS.net.

http://www.lfs.net/?page=shop - in the right - you can choose your language then
Sorry to interrupt you guys but i've already started translating this section.
Ill try my best to finish the thing in close as possible time. Its kinda hard to kick in to rhythm with temps over 30 degrees around you with the opportunity to go to the pool or meet with some friends for a beer(s)
Back on topic: ill make my best to be finished soon ( max 2 weeks ).
moskvich3v1 кво става баннахте в скаип :rally_dri

Bulgarian Language
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG