slowmotion - RB4@CITY
(46 posts, started )
#26 - Don
you can always mute it and play your own in winamp
Quote from Don :you can always mute it and play your own in winamp

DON'T make don angry illepall
#28 - JTbo
I really liked from this video

I have not yet found first one, so can't compare at all.

Maybe RA video with similar theme? Please, oh mighty Don :bowdown:

edit: Found that FXO video and I think that this RB4 movie is better, car is more under drivers control, in FXO movie it look like that in some places car did control driver
The song isnt that bad. It really works with the kind of movie. The song is really addicting too, i dont know why but i keep listening to it illepall
super! it looks very nice.
Quote from Vendetta :The song isnt that bad. It really works with the kind of movie. The song is really addicting too, i dont know why but i keep listening to it illepall

Heh, you're not the only one. I actually went out and found it and paid to get the mp3. Do you guys have any idea how many songs there are with "Superstar" in the name?
Don, can you tell me the name of that Fern bay movie of yours, and on what page is it on Movies pit? Or the link, if it is not on the pit?
Its on Movies Pit Name: "Slowmotion"
Quote from Highsider9 :Its on Movies Pit Name: "Slowmotion"

Ok, thanks..
i think this one is better than the fxo clip. nice driving!
I just watched both of these slowmotion movies, and they are great!
Both in their own way, the FXO shows how well the suspension model is done, and in the RB4 it shows weight transfers more, and some very nice drifting!
Great movie Don
Is it possible to upload the replays you used? I have some ideas for the movie, but there's no way I can drive like that
#38 - Don
sry, i deleted the replays, but theres nothing good about driving, especially in the fxo movie, there was very crap driving
Quote from Cue-Ball :Heh, you're not the only one. I actually went out and found it and paid to get the mp3. Do you guys have any idea how many songs there are with "Superstar" in the name?

Care to share the artist with us?

*edit* found it! the artist name is Jamelia.
Quote from Vendetta :Care to share the artist with us?

*edit* found it! the artist name is Jamelia.

Quote from http://www.christinemilton.dk/biografi.dk :Cutfather & Joe valgte senere at udsende ”Superstar” med Jamelia, der fik et solidt internationalt hit ud af at lyde præcis som Christine Milton. Det retslige efterspil af denne affære har stået på i adskillige måneder og har endnu ikke fundet en afgørelse. ”Selvfølgelig ærgrer det mig, at det ikke var min version, der blev et hit i det meste af Europa, når der nu er lidt forskel på de to udgaver,” siger Christine Milton.

The track was originally danish. Let me translate this to english.

...Cutfather & Joe later chose to release "Superstar" with Jamelia, who got a solid international hit and sounds excactly like Christine Milton. The judicial trail of this affair have been ongoing in several months, and yet there haven't been desicion. "Of course it annoys me that it wasn't my version that became a hit in the most of europe, when there is a such a small difference between the two tracks."...

So, Jamelia got famous in europe, but Christine didn't, and it was actually Christine's track, not Jamelia's.

http://www.christinemilton.dk/ <- Maybe it's just me, but I think she's pretty hot! (;

*EDIT*
Damn typos, and bad gramma..
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :The track was originally danish. Let me translate this to english.

...Cutfather & Joe chose later to relase "Superstar" with Jamelia, who got a solid international hit and sound excactly like Christine Milton. The judicial trail of this affair have been ongoing in several moths, and yet there haven't been desicion. "Of course it annoys me that it wasn't my version, that been a hit in the most of europe, when there is a such a small difference on the two tracks."...

So, Jamelia got famous in europe, but Christine didn't, and it was actually Christine's track, not Jamelia's.

http://www.christinemilton.dk/ <- Maybe it's just me, but I think she's pretty hot! (;

It's true! I remember thinking "Hang on a minute.. is that not Christine's track?" the first time I heard Jamelia's "version" of it. It's sad, because Christine is so much better looking than Jamelia

Anyways, that's OT It's a shame you threw out those replays. Are you sure you don't have a backup .mpr (or .spr) anywhere?
Once again a very very impressive "LFS promotional video"

We demand more!!!

A few crits though... I would have increased the brightness a bit and how about using the XviD codec next time?

EDIT: By the way... can these videos be linked outside of LFS forum?
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :The track was originally danish. Let me translate this to english.

...Cutfather & Joe later chose to release "Superstar" with Jamelia, who got a solid international hit and sounds excactly like Christine Milton. The judicial trail of this affair have been ongoing in several months, and yet there haven't been desicion. "Of course it annoys me that it wasn't my version that became a hit in the most of europe, when there is a such a small difference between the two tracks."...

*EDIT*
Damn typos, and bad gramma..

They both sound almost the exact same! Which one did don use in the movie? IMO christine sounds better
Quote from Vendetta :They both sound almost the exact same! Which one did don use in the movie? IMO christine sounds better

He did use Jamelia's, actually to be honest I don't think many outside of Denmark have ever heard of Christine Milton!
Quote :The song isnt that bad. It really works with the kind of movie. The song is really addicting too, i dont know why but i keep listening to it illepall

whuaaaaaaaahhhuuuua!!!! i just can take this song outta of my mind!!!

btw i enjoy the vid.......and the song

"There's something bout this,
Lets keep it moving,
And if its good lets just get something cooking.
Coz i really wanna rock with you......"

(I I consider myself a punk rock - hardcore - heavy metal guy ...... )
oh, forgot to mention it here:

this video clip is a piece of art! :bowdown:

(RB4ever)

slowmotion - RB4@CITY
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG