The online racing simulator
Skyline sound!
(40 posts, started )
Skyline sound!
Patch X is outdated. Unless you just wanna race by yourself, which is kinda pointless.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Patch X is outdated. Unless you just wanna race by yourself, which is kinda pointless.

I told anybody ,don't spam please !!!!! If i want a can play in a patch V .

On topic : please i just want that sound
got this some time ago, don't know how accurat it is
Attached files
XRT_RB26DETT.eng - 378.4 KB - 1953 views
Quote from ACCAkut :got this some time ago, don't know how accurat it is

Lol really cool Man u are the best :RESPECT!!!
Just in case you didn't know that is fake..
Under about this video it says :This is my first "Sound" Fake!
he downloaded a sound and took a short video and used the sound he downloaded off the internet...
But yah i have that engine sound that the one guy put up, very nice sound.
Quote from Buzzn :this file is almost like the one in the movie.

Thank you I will edit i a little bit ,becouse this is really layght
Quote from moskvich3v1 :XRT or other

Now unless you still have patch X prepare for a flaming...thats all i have to say
Quote from jimaxx :Now unless you still have patch X prepare for a flaming...thats all i have to say

Off tpoic:
xD who is gone flame me? you xxx
On topiclease don't spam! if iwant a can play in a version W you don't have to tell me what version to play!
Anyone have that sound
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Off tpoic:
xD who is gone flame me? you xxx
On topiclease don't spam! if iwant a can play in a version W you don't have to tell me what version to play!
Anyone have that sound

Sorry to bring this off again, but not once did I tell you what version to play all i was doing was warning you to maybe expect some off the anti crackers on this forum (most of us) to maybe flame you... Cos tbqh whats fun about a XRT in single player only?
Please dont jump to conclusions...Going to leave this topic to rest from me now.
noone can make a inline4 sound like the inline6 rb26dett, it's limited to the sound engine (I have one for the FZ5...) The files posted are as similar as possible. And no, renaming the FZ50 file to XRT won't help, cylinder number is locked somewhere in the game data.
Quote from GruntOfAction :A demo racer..Yeah..that video is in an S2 track,

Way to go, idiot.

Do not coll me idiot you stupid bird brain!!!
As you see that is not my video!!!!!!!!! I just ask for that sound!
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Do not coll me idiot you stupid bird brain!!!
As you see that is not my video!!!!!!!!! I just ask for that sound!

Alright then, I won't call you an idiot for that. I'll call you an idiot for using 5 exclimation points and misspelling call.
keep cool guys.
Now now ladies put the handbags away
Quote from GruntOfAction :Alright then, I won't call you an idiot for that. I'll call you an idiot for using 5 exclimation points and misspelling call.

|You are smart lyke a baby.:@:@:@:@ I can do what a can !!!!! This is my topic ! So f**k off >:@:@:@:@:@:@

Skyline sound!
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG