The online racing simulator
LFS Top Gear Series
(12 posts, started )
LFS Top Gear Series
Been wanting to do this for a long time, all of a sudden FRAPS has become godly and will record at normal speed with 60FPS. So here's what i've done today:

Porsche 911 GT3
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.jackmcintyre.co.uk/files/firstclip.wmv

Speed Camera TVR
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.jackmcintyre.co.uk/files/speedg.wmv

They are uploaded on Youtube, but i'm not giving you the links. There's 2 reasons for that, one - the quality is so terrible it spoils the whole movie. Two - the quality is so bad. I think I better mention that note twice for those of you who'll still demand a youtube link.

I hope you enjoy then, they're nowhere up to DoN standards but hey, its not about who's best its about having fun and making a decent movie.

More to come! (maybe)

Thanks,
Jack
-
(JohnDriver) DELETED by JohnDriver
they are way too short
Only watched the first one so far, still downloading the second one. Damn slow internet.

The first one was short but the Top Gear sounds with the LFS footage fit together very well.

Will edit this post once I've watched the second one.

Edit: Second one was much better. Nice one.
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack man i haven't seen you in like 50 light years. Vids look great m8. I see your videos have improved :P Second video, 46 seconds looks so real.
looks great! will watch!

EDIT: they are pretty short and the quality is fuzzy. but otherwise, good job
Good job again Jack
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :looks great! will watch!

EDIT: they are pretty short and the quality is fuzzy. but otherwise, good job

Download them, the quality is MUCH better...
Pretty good job there And I just watched DoN's Prodrive P2 spoof Pretty funny
I saw the original version. Top Gear was so slightly more low budget as we know it now.
Nice videos. Sucks because they are short. Youtube is the best as i dont like cluttering my computer with files im only gonna watch once! Obviously if i cared about quality i would download them but quality doesnt mean much to me
Quote from sil3ntwar :Nice videos. Sucks because they are short. Youtube is the best as i dont like cluttering my computer with files im only gonna watch once! Obviously if i cared about quality i would download them but quality doesnt mean much to me

Download, watch, delete?

LFS Top Gear Series
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG