The online racing simulator
Problem with new patch
(6 posts, started )
Problem with new patch
Hello

I want to install the new patch but when I have to choose a mirror it says it can't open the restarter program. This kinda s$ucks, now i can't install the new patch.

Can anyone help me please?

kind greeting

(I'm belgian so my english isn't perfect)
#2 - joen
Hello,

As you asked everybody not to create a new thread for the brandnew patch Y, I post my feedback here if you don't mind.

I encountered no problem during the installation but something strange happens while I drive Formula BMW FB02. When the car is not moving I can switch up the gear to 6th but once it rolls I won't be able to switch the gear up beyond 4th. It seems that the gearbox is stuck at this stage. Maybe you can help me to solve this problem and if someone else also encoutered this trouble.

I use Logitech attack 3 joystick which works fine with the other cars of LFS.

Awaiting your reply, I'll stay tuned.

Mamynast
#4 - Nobo
Just lift the throttle a bit while upshifting thats all.
Thank you Nobo,

I'm going to try that right now.

Anyway, I wish you all a Merry Christmas

Mamynast
Thank you for the very good piece of advice, That works fine now. My mistake, I forgot that in real life, throttle should be released before kicking the clutch and upshifting the gear. Once again, LFS is very close to real driving.

Maybe it's time for me to move from classic joystick to wheel with rudders (gas/throttle, brake and clutch) such as Logitech G25.

This last patch Y is a big gift for christmas.

Enjoy driving.

Mamynast

Problem with new patch
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG