The online racing simulator
wheeling?
(9 posts, started )
wheeling?
I saw video in youtube, there was someone starting and he just started wheeling. Is there somkind of setups or something?
Unfortunately the demo cars aren't really powerful enough to wheelie. Although you might be able to do a reverse wheelie in the XFG if you are lucky.

But yes, it's a setup thing.
well, what kind a setup and car? my bro have a licence(or he cracked this game, dunno)
If he's a cracker, or you are planning on using it, then I cannot help. Crackers should be shot, poisoned, hanged, drawen, quartered, spat at, and mocked. Only a complete IDIOT with several incest related genetic disorders would crack LFS.
XRT is no longer in demo
Edit: and thats a Tweak video...
Yes, you can with the XRT. But as you don't have the XRT in the latest patch, can't use LFS Tweak as a demo user, and don't know what setups to use, the odds are stacked against you at the moment.

First thing - buy LFS. Then you can do what you like (within reason).
He might be using LFSTweak, which is a program that changes the car stats like HP, mass ect. I think it is stupid because you cant use it on line anyway.
Quote from tristancliffe :If he's a cracker, or you are planning on using it, then I cannot help. Crackers should be shot, poisoned, hanged, drawen, quartered, spat at, and mocked. Only a complete IDIOT with several incest related genetic disorders would crack LFS.

When I used the Demo servers everyone who crashed said they were pissed or stoned, cos its looks good for the street cred, personally I think little Bro above thinks hes making his Big Bro appear street wise in suggesting he cracked it, I vote he bought it.

wheeling?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG