The online racing simulator
How to setup a G25 in racer?
(9 posts, started )
Hi guys,

After being bored tonight, i decided to install the game "racer" and have a play about with it (great fun, especially with mods and stuff ) i decided to hook up my G25 to it, and thats my question....how the bloody hell do i do it? o.o'

I made a new profile for it, and *attempted* to set it up in game but had no success. I even had a look around the RSC specific section and google, but it came up with results either nothing to do with what i asked, or something hella confusing that i dont know whether it is on how to setup the G25 or not :/

So my question is, as i know there are a handful of people on here that play racer with wheels, how do i go about setting it up?

Anything helpful will be appreciated, whether that be pictures of how your profile is setup, how you setup the game etc. etc.

Thanks in advance,
Frenchy

edit: I have managed to find out how to get it set up so thats all ok. Sorry about the fuss. Does anyone reckon they can tell me how to run it in full screen? all i can run it in is windowed mode and i dont know how to change it. Im using the latest version (beta 8 i believe).

Also, how can i remove throttle blip on downshift? There is someway of doing it so i heard, but it involves modifying some text file or something. :S
i just had a quick look at it.no comment to the game
but i know how u change to full screen: Go to Start menu/programs/racer/configure than u see Fullscreen,click that and thats all
#3 - Equi
Quote from e2mustang :i just had a quick look at it.no comment to the game
but i know how u change to full screen: Go to Start menu/programs/racer/configure than u see Fullscreen,click that and thats all

Dude your sig OWNS BIGTIME

Demo Users Dont click Here
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :...bla bla...

To change the blip, you should go to the racer.ini and find this line :

blip_throttle=1

Change the 1 to 0.
Quote from hrtburnout :To change the blip, you should go to the racer.ini and find this line :

blip_throttle=1

Change the 1 to 0.

Quote from e2mustang :i just had a quick look at it.no comment to the game

Your both stars!

Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
pfft dutch ppl always showing off , u crazy klompkes
Je moeder!

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG