The online racing simulator
XRR Denso SARD Supra '04
(8 posts, started )
XRR Denso SARD Supra '04
Hi there
Some people saw my first skin - FZR 355 Challenge. It was a bit stretched, but I finded the way which completely removes this effect, and here it is - Toyota Denso SARD Supra 2004, straight from JGTC!

and compare it to this 100% realistic model:

(Damn, why The Devs didn't create an RBR, this is RB4 GTR?)
Well, I'm waiting for any suggestions!
Now I'm trying to find the logos from the front fender (these japanese symbols) and photos of the rear. I hope someone will help me
nice but, it will see better withow that two black "ligths" on front, let it original.
Nice but I agree with ELPAPAHASASUPERLONGNAME maybe you should try to add the lights it would make it that much better.
I don't know how much of a perfectionist you are, but you're missing a few logos.
Quote from flymike91 :I don't know how much of a perfectionist you are, but you're missing a few logos.

Exactly
It's a problem which disqualifies me to do this skin - I don't know any symbol from Katakana alphabet, so I can't find some of those logos. So I repeat - if someone's from Japan or knows Katakana, please help me to find the logos from the front fender (and others)
Quote from evilpimp :Nice but I agree with ELPAPAHASASUPERLONGNAME maybe you should try to add the lights it would make it that much better.

jajaja my name in spanish minds: the daddy of the ice creams...
I would remove the two logos that are on the side vent; move them or delete them, they look crap where they are.

XRR Denso SARD Supra '04
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG