Best wheel?
(7 posts, started )
Best wheel?
What would the best steering wheel i could get? Money is no object although i don't want to be paying a huge amount, I Would like it to have 3 pedals, so i could have a cluch pedal, a gear system od some sort Sequental/H-Gate. It must also be forcefeed back.

I thought i would ask here as most of you will have ha experiance with wheels and lead me into the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Talk soon Adam.
G25 has everything your asking for so why spend more
#4 - Kdovi
I had a chance to test RGT FFB Pro and it was really great wheel - especially if you don't like the fact, that G25 has all buttons at the gearshift stick.
There are only two things where is G25 better (yes, I tested both):
1) Only sequential gs stick - can switch between seq and H at G25
2) Only 270 degrees turning angle (although I don't think that more is useful if you don't want to cruise) - G25 has 900 degrees
#5 - ajp71
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :G25 has everything your asking for so why spend more

It's a crapply built mass produced pile of junk with badly spaced pedals with a plastic base and a cheap nasty shifter that breaks a lot. If you've got £150 to spend it's a good buy if money is no object then you'd be far better off with higher quality hardware. There is little between the G25 and the high end system, the G25 will set you back £150 whereas the cheapest high quality solution (3 pedals, shifter and wheel) will set you back about £600 and you can easily double that if you want the best of the best.
Thanks guys
Thanks for your views, i'll probably go for the G25 as its seems the cheapest and has all that i need. =]

Thanks again
I have used it and I think its great but there possible is better but you will pay the price

G25 for me

Best wheel?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG