The online racing simulator
taking racing sim to the next level
(9 posts, started )
While as a simracer I see that as quite impressive...I do have to wonder if he has a girlfriend or wife.
Probably "used to".
All this trouble and then he is playing Toca 3 and Gran Turismo :jawdrop:

Ok there was RBR vid too in the youtube profile...
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :While as a simracer I see that as quite impressive...I do have to wonder if he has a girlfriend or wife.

hahaha that's what i was thinking too... i read somewhere about taking a sign of his kid's stroller or something so he must have a wife... now i'm wondering what she thought about it xD... i guess its better than him having an affair :P
Looks like it might be in some sort of fancy shed, that or they need to rethink their decor.
I wonder does this guy even realise that there is such ting as real cars ?
Whilst it's impressive, you wanna see some of the rigs some full on flight sim fans have built.

I don't have the time right now but if i remember i'll hunt out a few pics after Christmas and post them in here. Seriously you'll be both amazed and saddened by the lengths some guys go to to recreate that 'sim-ness' feeling.

Just as an example, here's a vid from a guy who has built this in his house. This isn't a professional pilot training cockpit.
Haha, I rememeber on the fs2004.com forums, that 12-year-old kid making the first 30 feet or so of a 737 in his garage, from bits his dad had been able to scavenge from work.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG