Patch Y Setups
(5 posts, started )
Patch Y Setups
Soooo, i started playing Patch Y... im honestly not very happy. since i am playing with this: Its a bit hard to blip and cut throttle...

Anyways, i cant get my setups to transfer. I copied the setups from the old patch and put them in the new directory, but nothing happened... Help please!
Quote from savagedude_25 :Soooo, i started playing Patch Y... im honestly not very happy. since i am playing with this: Its a bit hard to blip and cut throttle...

Anyways, i cant get my setups to transfer. I copied the setups from the old patch and put them in the new directory, but nothing happened... Help please!

There is more than one thread on the first page of this forum asking the exact same question. Please read before starting a redundant thread.

You can't simply paste in your old setups, as patch Y uses a new naming system. If you have a lot of setups, some LFSers have been nice enough to write a program which automatically renames all of them for you. Details here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=34784

As for your joystick, there isn't any good solution. LFS is a hardcore sim; to expect it to allow such unrealistic aids as blip and cut indefinitely is pure folly.

Buy a wheel. Evidently DFPs are available for less than $40, which is less than the price of LFS itself. Well worth it. I have an X45 too but I only use it for IL-2 1946. Flight stick for flight sims, wheel for driving sims.
yeah, granted the setup isnt good, i have no place to put the wheel. my desk has a terrible lip on it.

thx for the info m8
My table has a big curve and I use it without problems.
-
(Ger Roady) DELETED by Ger Roady
Quote from savagedude_25 :Soooo, i started playing Patch Y... im honestly not very happy. since i am playing with this: Its a bit hard to blip and cut throttle...

Make a throttle button somewhere on that thing. Or get a wheel tht cost just as much as that did, I assume (G25).

yeah yeah... ass.u.me. "If you assume you make an *** out of U and ME.

Patch Y Setups
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG