The online racing simulator
Sunset Sliders
(15 posts, started )
Sunset Sliders
If you wanna flame me because i still like to drift every now and then, go away.

After a good session today, thought i'd make video of me and Farley doing some drifts, not the best video but its pretty good none-the-less.

While i'm searching for somewhere to upload the 70mb high-res version, here's a youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nqd2Bb0JYo

EDIT: Finally got a full quality version, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

http://www.jackmcintyre.co.uk/files/sunset3.wmv
Great video Jack. And by the way, you still drift better than half of the community, including me...
Nice video jack!
Quote from Riders Motion :Great video Jack. And by the way, you still drift better than half of the community, including me...

Hehe, thanks. Not drifted in a few weeks now, competed in a random competition and turned out 2nd from 8 or so!

Quote from R34GTR :Nice video jack!

Thanksies Dom, Nice signiture too.
not a bad vid... definetly
it's let down by 2 things
1 - the music
2 - it's short

8/10
Quote from squidhead :not a bad vid... definetly
it's let down by 2 things
1 - the music
2 - it's short

8/10

Whats wrong with the music? I think its suitable for a fast-paced video. Music is about taste.

I understand its short, no excuse for that one. But I couldn't be arsed!
Quote from mcintyrej :Whats wrong with the music? I think its suitable for a fast-paced video. Music is about taste.

well, then...its 9/10 for the people who enjoy Japanese music
Quote from squidhead :well, then...its 9/10 for the people who enjoy Japanese music

So thats 9/10 for me

BTW: whats this song called??
Quote from Chrisuu01 :So thats 9/10 for me

BTW: whats this song called??

Don't have a clue, its got those Square characters instead of the japanese ones, i think. Its by the Predators.
Good job Jack. I havnt got anything wrong with the music now length i mean not all drifting videos have to be 5 minutes. Really comes down to the qulity.
Quote from AstroBoy :not all drifting videos have to be 5 minutes. Really comes down to the qulity.

The better the quality - the longer the video should be (IMHO)
this kind of video should have been around 5 minutes to let people enjoy it a bit more
nice video jack i enjoyed that session we had
Biggest minus is the blackness between a lull in music, could've added still pics or slow video there. Also the lenght is that of an intro, when the video ended I was feeling it was only beginning.
Quote from mcintyrej :If you wanna flame me because i still like to drift every now and then, go away.

After a good session today, thought i'd make video of me and Farley doing some drifts, not the best video but its pretty good none-the-less.

While i'm searching for somewhere to upload the 70mb high-res version, here's a youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nqd2Bb0JYo

Nice Driving with your friend
I like you :dopey:
Quote from fasukilla :nice video jack i enjoyed that session we had

Definatly Will have to do it again sometime.

Sunset Sliders
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG