The online racing simulator
Bigpond FOX WIP
(9 posts, started )
Bigpond FOX WIP
Currently I'm working on this 'Telstra Bigpond' FOX, but my ideas have all hit the ground, and I'm wondering if someone here has any ideas as to what i can to do 'complete' the skin, so to speak.

Here's a preview.
Attached images
FoxBigpond.png
#2 - Gunn
Hard to believe someone is deliberately promoting Telstra, but anyway: add a race number and a few small sponsors to the wing and fuselage to fill the design out more. Also check your decals for stretching, you may wish to shrink them lengthwise to compensate.
Haha, I was actually thinking while I was putting the logo on 'wtf I don't like telstra at all', but.. I couldn't stop :P.

Cheers for the CC mate, will work on those things shortly =]
I've hated them since they gave my mate this bill

Sweet jesus.

Knowing Telstra, it was an incorrect amount?
#6 - Gunn
They sent me a nasty final notice once threatening to take me to court for the grand amount of $0.00.
as funny as this is, I was at work today (ugh) when telsrta called my colleague demanding she pay a $90 cancellation fee for leaving bigpond, even though she had been with them for 4 years and was well out of contract. She was threatened to be taken to collection for it ON CHRISTMAS EVE.

burn this skin! burn it to the ground!
Well, you'll never guess what happened.

I went to do a progress save on the skin, and bang, photoshop died.

So Burnz, your wish has been granted, though with a lot less fire then you may have liked xD

Bigpond FOX WIP
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG