The online racing simulator
Patch Y rocks!
(136 posts, started )
Patch Y rocks!
Just reading the topic titles, there are too many people with a bad opinion entitled to create their own threads. I wouldn't mind if all those whine threads (and then possbily this one too) were merged into a patch Y feedback thread.
But for now, just to show people who browse the forums, that a large part likes patcj Y, we should keep this thread alive.

And for a slogan:

Patch Y - seperates the men from the boys.

'nuff said.
Woohoo!!!

+1 million
Yeah let's see if we can cancel out noise with more noise. Whoever shouts loudest must be right.
#4 - VoiD
Ok, here we go:

Patch Y rocks!
Agreed patch Y FTW!
#6 - Byku
#7 - ajp71
The arcade cleansing begins

Joining a race last night really showed how the standard of racing (not just speed) is so much higher by the dedicated LFS community who were racing the test patch. The sooner the fools who are managing to burn out the clutch in the FBM, can't cope with lifting their foot to change gear and can't comprehend laptimes will be different on a longer track leave the better.
Long live LFS!
I love the new patch, it's awesome
+1
Love it!
#12 - Gaas
+1

best patch is Y patch!
I can't wait to receive my G25 to enjoy the new clutch implementation in patch Y!!!

Patch Y Rocks
Patch Y rocks, I know i am a Demo racer but the new patch is makeing me want to upgrade to S2
Yeah patch Y rocks, patch X sucks

No, just kidding. Really enjoying trying to keep up with the AI on the new and improved South City Chicane.
A Big +1 from me
Quote from bluejudas :Now we just need to remove the chase view

Tbh I think all other views barr the incar view should be removed
I played patch Y yesterday. It looks pretty good, all I see is improvements!

Congratulations to the developers
#20 - JTbo
Quote from Bogey Jammer :I can't wait to receive my G25 to enjoy the new clutch implementation in patch Y!!!

It will be wonderful, not very easy at beginning as setup is rather different from real car, but with little practise driving will feel lot better.

Force shift + F server side option would be nice addition to loosing chase view too
This thread is about ROCKING so I think we need more

Definetly! I love it, and the fact I'm no longer penalized for buying my G25. Too bad some can't wrap their head around the new and improved shifting.
Another +1.

LFS feels better and better.
#25 - VoiD
Quote from Snake2 : Patch Y rocks, I know i am a Demo racer but the new patch is makeing me want to upgrade to S2

That must count twice!

Patch Y rocks!
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG