The online racing simulator
Drift server filter?
(15 posts, started )
Drift server filter?
Seeing that we got a cruise filter, shouldn't we get a drift filter?
drift filter wtf ? what you know about a cruise filter ? Its just giving to drive wrongway.
what drift filter can do in game ? in your opinion ?
Quote from mrminor28 :drift filter wtf ? what you know about a cruise filter ? Its just giving to drive wrongway.
what drift filter can do in game ? in your opinion ?

Exclude drifting servers from the server list?
it could filter out race servers and cruise servers so I don't have to sift through those.
+1
Quote from flymike91 :it could filter out race servers and cruise servers so I don't have to sift through those.
+1

See, if we have filters for all types of servers, Drifters find drift servers easily, Racers find race severs easily, and Cruisers find cruise servers.

We all get happy.
I agree, this is a great idea. A little late for patch y unfortunately.
#7 - JTbo
+1

I would like to see only race servers on my server list, would make it lot easier to see where people are racing.

It would need one parameter more to server, host type and there options of race, drift, cruise and so on.

But I don't know if devs are really willing to show support for drift or cruise as it looks like to be that racing is what they plan LFS for.
the devs have shown support for both imo. They have made it easier for cruise servers due to the fact that you can now go the wrong way, they have added the cruise filter, and there is a drift skin as a default skin for the XRR (maybe XRT, i forgot) that literally says DRIFT across the side. Certain concessions have been made for both sub-communities, meaning that lfs may not be aimed solely towards racing anymore.
Then why not just throw in a free-text filtering function,
and make sure all servers contain the relevant tags/text.

For example:
blah blah [race]
bork bork [drift]
+1
eh that just seems more complicated. There aren't enough different types of racing to warrant a system like that
+1

I don't want to have to see any novelty servers.
+1
A simple server parameter for drift, race, cruise and none ( for the servers that aren´t specified )
#14 - Woz
+1
If you guys keep suggesting filters, you might as well have a list for each damn server.

Drift server filter?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG