The online racing simulator
The shift bug...
(4 posts, started )
The shift bug...
I'm not sure if this have been addressed but there is a slight bug involving the transmission. If you hold down your shift lever and then depress your clutch, its a prefect shift every time... Has this been discussed in the past?
Quote from BigTime :I'm not sure if this have been addressed but there is a slight bug involving the transmission. If you hold down your shift lever and then depress your clutch, its a prefect shift every time... Has this been discussed in the past?

i don't think that's a bug.
Quote from evilgeek :i don't think that's a bug.

Yup, its not a bug. Well atleast in cars with sequental gearbox. Doing this you are preloading the gear so it will instantly change when you unload the gearbox by lifting...

as for H-pattern transmitions ...
#4 - Gil07
Quote from BigTime :I'm not sure if this have been addressed but there is a slight bug involving the transmission. If you hold down your shift lever and then depress your clutch, its a prefect shift every time... Has this been discussed in the past?

It's better to just lift off the throttle a bit than depress the clutch It's the way it should be, assuming you're talking about the sequentials without ignition cut...

The shift bug...
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG