The online racing simulator
Y Patch Sucks! GO BACK TO X!
(83 posts, closed, started )
why the hell did we need an update to patch Y!? Patch X was the best! i only played it for 2 minutes and i hated it! OMG! I feel like switching to another racing simulator now like Rfactor or something! LFS just ruined the game! everytime u crash u gotta go in neutral and start the engine and go again. i was just playing in some demo and S2 servers and ppl said they hate it already and 100% agree with them! if u agree with me or got any comments post here! I dont know if i will be able o sleep tonight cause of this mess!

Switch Back To Patch X!
did you said "2 minutes" ? lol
give it a try (more then just a couple of minutes or maybe even hours), you wont regret it.
Rfactor... that any good then?
And the award for the stupidest thread goes to...

seriously...How can you tell all that bullcrap if you only spent 2 minutes in the patch?
If you wan't to use X, then use it.
If you haven't got any constructive criticism then you better don't start any threads...
Quote from djlilmike :why the hell did we need an update to patch Y!? Patch X was the best! i only played it for 2 minutes and i hated it! OMG! I feel like switching to another racing simulator now like Rfactor or something! LFS just ruined the game! everytime u crash u gotta go in neutral and start the engine and go again. i was just playing in some demo and S2 servers and ppl said they hate it already and 100% agree with them! if u agree with me or got any comments post here! I dont know if i will be able o sleep tonight cause of this mess!

Switch Back To Patch X!

Firts af ol Dont take it so serious!!
Simracing ist like you life depends on it sencond of al

If u hate it and dont be pacient then go somwhere else and stop bothering is with al this endles whining

caus lets face it it takes getting used to at first YES wilt it go overtime also YES is it fun to play more realistic YES

make me feel al racing driverishhhshisshis
Sorry to hear that you do not know how to drive a car.

Patch Y is awesome.
rfactor sucks lfs is the freaking best patch Y is awesome!!!!!! patch X is dead now.....
i can drive better in this batch btw
goodbye, you wont be missed....yano if realism isnt your kinda thing, there is always need for speed pro street. coz when you crash on that you dont have to go into neutral! ever thought the car would more than likely stall if you crash?
Quote from djlilmike :why the hell did we need an update to patch Y!? Patch X was the best! i only played it for 2 minutes and i hated it! OMG! I feel like switching to another racing simulator now like Rfactor or something! LFS just ruined the game! everytime u crash u gotta go in neutral and start the engine and go again. i was just playing in some demo and S2 servers and ppl said they hate it already and 100% agree with them! if u agree with me or got any comments post here! I dont know if i will be able o sleep tonight cause of this mess!

Switch Back To Patch X!

Awww...you're cute, the big letters and all. On a serious note, if you lose sleep over a computer game, I would consider seeing a therapist. And I am not joking there.

*EDIT* I think, looking at LFSW, why he may be upset. Most used car? XRT turbo.
You lose sleep over a game?

Wow.

Argh, beaten.
It's called REALISM,something that Rfactor certainly doesn't have.
Even though I only messed around on Patch Y for a few mins I really enjoyed it

FBMW is great btw.
Repeat after me, in with the good air, out with the bad. k now relax. It might take a bit to get adjusted to it but you'll do fine. Just don't let the little things frustrate you. If you can't work something out... then ask someone for help. There's loads of nice people in lfs that are willing to help you learn.

I hope you change your mind and give it another go. You won't regret it.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Awww... Is the realism too much for you?

Thats what lfs is all about, if you don't like it, leave.
Bye bye!

Switch Back To Patch X!
  1. Ah, thats a better text size. We are not blind. kthxbai.
  2. We updated to patch Y because the game is development(?)
  3. Patch X was the best you are correct. Past tense.
  4. Here you go.
  5. Put the clutch in when you crash to stop the engine from stalling.
  6. Demo people will hate it, because they can't "dRiFtOr!11!!"
  7. Play for long than 2 minutes and you will like it. That's like saying, "I breathed for like, 2 minutes and hated it."
  8. Enjoy rCrapter
  9. I love this numbering system thing...
Bah, now that he paid the license, who cares if he's not happy? The devs have his money, so we couldn't be arsed to answer all of those thread should we?
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
#17 - wark
lol...
Quote :everytime u crash u gotta go in neutral and start the engine and go again.

if only it were that simple in real life!

priceless.
Quote from Riders Motion :Bah, now that he paid the license, who cares if he's not happy? The devs have his money, so we couldn't be arsed to answer all of those thread should we?

I don't think the devs are in it just for the money...
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow

Switch Back To Patch X!

Who are you?
nah he just played too much nfs and misses the 300kmh crashes without loosing speed Seriously dude u just suck at it right now and that why i hate it. go back to ur little world
With a whole 1,200 miles under his belt, this guy has the experience to talk this kind of talk. He can't walk the walk, or drive the drive as it were.

Sad.
hey try need for speed or jucied you dont need to be a good driver to play those if you think patch y sucks then you will fit in well at www.icantdrive.net good luck with that
I find most of the cars a way easier to recover when the rear start to slide but I have no idea if it is more or less realistic
...aren't those whiners funny
Quote from viper-2007 :hey try need for speed or jucied you dont need to be a good driver to play those if you think patch y sucks then you will fit in well at www.icantdrive.net good luck with that

I'm a dumbass I clicked on the link
This thread is closed

(83 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG