The online racing simulator
Wake Up Sam!!!
(18 posts, started )
Wake Up Sam!!!
Where are the Patch Y Servers??
Yeah and btw I wish CTRA was still on the old LFS cos I have to have two copies of LFS - one on patch Y to play CTRA and the other on patch X to play on all the other servers I like
Yay, there up
#4 - SamH
hehe.. this is a beta run.. I need to check that the software is stable. We're connected to the test database for now, to make sure that we don't damage the live data with any errors in the system.

If you see any errors, please let me know as much detail as possible. I have rewritten a lot of the back-end code for this release, and I haven't had enough of an opportunity to give it a good beta beating before now
Quote from SamH :hehe.. this is a beta run.. I need to check that the software is stable. We're connected to the test database for now, to make sure that we don't damage the live data with any errors in the system.

If you see any errors, please let me know as much detail as possible. I have rewritten a lot of the back-end code for this release, and I haven't had enough of an opportunity to give it a good beta beating before now

Don't worry Sam, im sure it will be great
#6 - SamH
Quote from niall09 :Don't worry Sam, im sure it will be great

Your confidence in me is gratefully received, no matter how misplaced it is! LOL! Thanks
There's a fake CTRA server up right now called CTRA UF-BR!
#8 - SamH
hehe.. it's a real CTRA server

It's running the UF Baby R class, as run by the BabyR Fall-Out Cup league. The car carries a 45% intake restriction and all points go to your CTRA Licence
Quote from SamH :hehe.. it's a real CTRA server

It's running the UF Baby R class, as run by the BabyR Fall-Out Cup league. The car carries a 45% intake restriction and all points go to your CTRA Licence

Oooh... don't I look silly! I didn't want to enter it as I thought it might bite. Thanks.
#10 - SamH
LOL! No panic.. we've made a few changes. I'm glad you're at least on the ball enough to know that something's changed!
#11 - mr_x
Quote from SamH :hehe.. it's a real CTRA server

That server may see me back on the CTRA servers
I love the new system! It`s awesome!
Once again - thanks a lot for the CTRA system, it`s truelly the most advaced, fair and great system out there at the moment!
#13 - SamH
Quote from mr_x :That server may see me back on the CTRA servers

That WOULD be nice!!
Quote from The Very End :I love the new system! It`s awesome!
Once again - thanks a lot for the CTRA system, it`s truelly the most advaced, fair and great system out there at the moment!

Thanks buddy!
Your welcome.
Tho, I have one thing I want to say.

I have allways looked on you like some sort of...god? hmm.. Moderator and such, and compared I seems to be so small. But then I joined the server and saw you. And what do I see? I see this slow little fellah crashing twice in the same corner in same race, and overall is pretty slow. Then I realized, DAMN! Hes just a human afterall

I still love you tho <3
#15 - SamH
ROFL!! You must be the last LFSer to have figured out that, deep inside, I just basically suck at LFS
#16 - mr_x
Quote from The Very End :Your welcome.
Tho, I have one thing I want to say.

I have allways looked on you like some sort of...god? hmm.. Moderator and such, and compared I seems to be so small. But then I joined the server and saw you. And what do I see? I see this slow little fellah crashing twice in the same corner in same race, and overall is pretty slow. Then I realized, DAMN! Hes just a human afterall

I still love you tho <3

You didn't see him in the UFOC Baby-R races
Quote from SamH :ROFL!! You must be the last LFSer to have figured out that, deep inside, I just basically suck at LFS

You know is norwegians...
Sam you need to race some more BabyR so i can kick your butt lol

Wake Up Sam!!!
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG