The online racing simulator
Default button for REVERSE gear. I can't find it.
There must be a default button for REVERSE gear and I looked high and low in Options and COntrols but it doesn't seem to be there.
Now, with no RESET available when in Multiplayer racing it has become even more of a problem.
D0es anyone know how you hit reverse if you're facing into the wall and you need reverse gear when your controls are all under buttons please.
If you are on sequential just keep hitting gear down. Pressing it first takes it in to neutral, the downshift button in neutral goes to reverse. And the same backwards.
Quote from peejayh :There must be a default button for REVERSE gear and I looked high and low in Options and COntrols but it doesn't seem to be there.
Now, with no RESET available when in Multiplayer racing it has become even more of a problem.
D0es anyone know how you hit reverse if you're facing into the wall and you need reverse gear when your controls are all under buttons please.

if you wanna have a special button for reverse you'll need to use a h-shifter and a clutch padal... as duke said with sequencial but also in automatic mode, you have to downshift as long as you reach it.

7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - n - reverse
The only exception here is the MRT5, which does not have a reverse.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG