The online racing simulator
New skyline 0-60 in 3.3 seconds
(79 posts, started )
Quote from tristancliffe :The country of origin has nothing to do with it.

Adding electronics to cover up poor driving standards isn't the way to a safer future in my opinion, but I can see that some safety nets are a good thing in family cars. But I hope that "drivers' cars" don't cede to making a computer control the ultimate ability of the car. Drivers' cars should be about the driver having fun, being involved in the driving, and getting something out of it...

But I'm a purist that takes a great deal of pleasure in my ability behind the wheel of a car, and looks to improve himself in every regard of driving every time I'm in the car. I don't want a Playstation on wheels - it strikes me as being zero fun, regardless of the speeds/laptimes acheived.

It might just be me but sometimes you seem to come across as you think you are an amazing driver.
Quote from ajp71 :The Prodrive P2 is 640kg lighter and still packs all the electronic tricks in a far more appealing package. It's not rocket science and the reason why no one else is offering such a car is because it's just a dull technology showcase, yes if you had to race a standard road car it would be incredibly quick, but still eaten alive by anything lightweight, as a trackday car though it'd just be dull to drive, it's far too fast to actually be able to use on the road and without traction issues 4WD is a disadvantage in modern GT racing cars. So I'm a bit lost as to why it still exists?

"but still eaten alive by anything lightweight" ?? - on the Top Gear test track it's 0.2s slower than Ariel Atom and that thing weighs about nought
Quote from sam93 :It might just be me but sometimes you seem to come across as you think you are an amazing driver.

No, I'm not. That's why I have to learn and improve myself. My AIM is to be an amazing driver in all respects, and until perfection is acheived (which isn't possible) then I will keep learning. That's a big difference.

New skyline 0-60 in 3.3 seconds
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG