The online racing simulator
LOTA Street Stock Cup Season Review
(16 posts, started )
The LOTA Media Group is proud to present...

Street Stock Cup Season Review

Produced by: Nolan "CoRe.BigTime" Scott

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): SSC_FA07_Review.avi (157 MB)
YouTube Streaming: http://youtube.com/watch?v=pbiigkY9Ot0

For this and other LOTA related videos online, please visit the LOTA YouTube site!

Probably your best video so far in a technical sense, Nolan.
good video!
Nice video! Must be a good league too
Quote from BigTime :Come check it out! www.lfs-lota.net

I'm guessing from the name and the information on the website that this league is only for those in the American continent?

Nice movie btw; it kept my attention for the whole 8 mins!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'm guessing from the name and the information on the website that this league is only for those in the American continent?

Nice movie btw; it kept my attention for the whole 8 mins!

No, its open to anyone that can make the races... We are based out of the United States (servers are in Texas) and most of the racers are from North America but we're open to all nations.
Yeah, the League Of The Americas was originally intended for the Western Hemisphere to take advantage of similar time zones. Open for more than a year now, we are looking for a larger user base for better racing.

Nolan, this is definitely the best video you've done so far! Very nice camera work!
Very nice, I like the camera work and the fact that you dont overuse effects in your video's. 4 stars on account of the song
Definitely one step up Nolan. Woot, I made an appearance in the video .
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555 : no
Good work mate. Fun to watch. Some races could have held more footage, but anyways.

So little air-time .

GJ.
very nice and clean...
good job
Quote from Knight_Atack :Good work mate. Fun to watch. Some races could have held more footage, but anyways.

So little air-time .

GJ.

Sorry, wish we could show more of the races. Tough to look through 4, 45 minute videos with all we've got going on but I really should take the time.
Its nice to have movie dedicated to my fav roadcar clas

the STD class is stil my favorite and wil remain so for years
AWSOME VID DUDE!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!
very nice one mate

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG