The online racing simulator
Bug Report of old X12 version.
(4 posts, started )
Hello, i want to report an bug which i got in a league race on saturday.
The race was for 39 laps. In lap 3 me and another driver had to pitstop because of damage.
After the stop i did not get any gap times in the following laps to the drivers in front of me.

I was on prelast position after that and only got the gap times to the other driver who stopped and now was on last position.
Also the other driver who did his stop in lap 3 only got the gap times to me and not the other drivers in front of him after that stop.
We were both not lapped.

All the other drivers got ther split times all the time.
That was really annoying because i could not see if i could close the gap or not.
At one point in the race, i think somewhere about half the distance, the gap times came back!?

Maybe Scawen reads it and can fix it?
I have the replay if anybody wants to see.

I am worry that this is an unknown bug and will also be in the new patch.
You only get split times of people in the same sector as you. If other drivers have crossed the 2nd sector line before you cross the first, you don't get a split reading. So not a bug.

Even if it was, Scawen is concentrating on the next patch (and test patches), so X12 is basically unsupported at the moment.
Gap time is not showing when the driver is after second gap check.
So if you are far enouth (more than one gap space), then you wont see gap between you and this driver.
Maybe this is what happened in this race

Cheers
OK thank you guys.
That should have been the reason.

So its not a bug, but very bad handling from the game.
That should be changed in the future i think, it is unrealistic and other games were able to handle this years ago.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG