The online racing simulator
F12 settings should work offline
I was sure this was mentioned here previously and I was gonna bump that topic but I couldn't find it, maybe it was posted on RSC.

Anyway, is there any reason why the F12 pit settings don't work offline? For leagues I like to practice long stints to gauge tyre wear etc. but it's quite restrictive atm with none of these settings working. It might come time to pit for fuel and my tyres are still ok but unfortunately the fuel refill percentage is on some low amount because I didn't think I'd even last a full tank. Ideally I'd be able to adjust the fuel refill percentage, pit without changing the tyres and see how many more laps I can do but instead my time is almost completely wasted and I have to start again.

I imagine this would be very simple to do so I ask can you please change this? Thanks
S2 ist still alpha, and i guess that's mainly because of the SP mode. It's just not finished yet.
lol cause everything is reset except your gas in single player

that really bugs me though lol.. when messing with minimekanic and you have a car that eats up gas at like 1 liter per second... when you hit reset.. you still have no gas lol
I'm probably stating the obvious here, but if you don't care about training with multiple AI cars on the track then, as a quick work-around until it's implemented, you can start a LAN game and do your practise there and have F11 & F12 functionality.
Quote from XCNuse :lol cause everything is reset except your gas in single player

I guess your right, didn't think about that
I suppose the devs didn't anticipate that people might use the offline mode to practice the way I do.

Anyway I'm no programmer but it all works in multiplayer so it should be pretty simple to have it work in singleplayer right? Well that's what I'm figuring, if it's a lot of work I can appreciate it might not be a priority.
For training I setup my own server and make a 60 min. qualification or a long run (50 laps and more).
One of the many advantages: You can watch your laptimes after race in lfsworld.

This way you have all the online-functionality of the game AND statistics how good (or bad) you were.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG