The online racing simulator
Incidence of the card video on the peripheral one, I use the Joypad
Blank; somewhat strange what has succeeded one to me to which I do not know to give one explanation; I hope that someone of you instead knows to say to me like never. When I have installed for before time LFS my PC was equipped of one card insufficient video; graphically in fact the game did not render how much really is worth. In order to understand to us, during a contest the number of fps was around to the 20; of facts the images were sure little enviable. However it is, I have begun to play to us using the Joypad that I have punctually settato through the options of the controls, so as to to obtain with the movement of the small joystik, one steered more regular possible, above all as far as the speed of such movement.
After some month finally I have changed to card video and I have put on one beautiful SAPPHIRE RADEON X800 FOR ALIVE 256MB. As soon as I do not have tried LFS all it was improved; one fluidity of the images enviable, graphically exceptional. Number of FPS in game from the 100 in on. To times less, it depends on the cars in race. Arrival to therefore. I have tried to go around but not as soon as I touched the joystik minimally in order to turn, the sudden turn was fastest to render it uncontrollable. I have tried to diminish all the values that I know and that they are legacies to the steering but nothing; they are successful to resolve the single problem in a way that to my warning is hallucinatory. I have limited the FPS in game diminishing them to 25. But it is possible that I have a card truly good video I cannot use it to the maximum? Illuminated to me.

Excused my English
I honestly thing that I could understand more of what you want to say if you typed it in Italian.

Also there are several italians and italian-speaking people who could help.
Ok, i traslate in italian
Salve; mi è successa una cosa alquanto strana a cui non so dare una spiegazione; spero invece ch3e qualcuno di voi mi sappia dire come mai. Quando ho installato per la prima volta LFS il mio pc era dotato di una scheda video scarsetta; graficamente infatti il gioco non rendeva quanto realmente vale. Per capirci, durante una gara il numero di fps era intorno ai 20; di fatti le immagini erano sicuramente poco invidiabili. Comunque sia, ho iniziato a giocarci utilizzando il Joypad che ho puntualmente settato attraverso le opzioni dei controlli, in modo da ottenere con il movimento del piccolo joystik, una sterzata più regolare possibile, soprattutto per quanto riguarda la velocità di tale movimento.

Dopo qualche mese ho finalmente cambiato scheda video ed ho messo su una bella SAPPHIRE RADEON X800 PRO VIVO 256MB. Non appena ho provato LFS tutto era migliorato; una fluidità delle immagini invidiabile, graficamente eccezionale. Numero di FPS in game dai 100 in su. A volte meno, dipende dalle auto in corsa.

Arrivo al dunque. Ho provato a fare un giro ma non appena toccavo minimamente il joystik per girare, la sterzata era velocissima da renderla incontrollabile. Ho provato a diminuire tutti i valori che conosco e che sono legati allo sterzo ma niente; sono riuscito a risolvere il problema solo in un modo che a mio avviso è allucinante. Ho limitato gli FPS in game diminuendoli a 25. Ma vi pare normale che ho una scheda video veramente buona non la posso utilizzare al meglio? http://www.gtitalia.org/forum/style_emoticons/default/g.gif
Illuminatemi. http://www.gtitalia.org/forum/ ... emoticons/default/sad.gif
Yes I think you should try typing it in italian and ask someone to translate I'm having a very hard time trying to understand what it is you have a problem with

My guess is that you have a hard time controlling the cars with a joypad as the steering is very sensitive this is true.. For example at BLGP in the XF GTi I can set the Maximuim Steering Lock to 9deg and still race with great sucess using an Xbox controller so the actual steering lock needed to get around most tracks is normally much less than the max available... and using a joypad where you are controlling the steering with your thumb and only small movements it can be hard to drive with precision

I overcome this problem by reducing the Maximum Steering Lock to the minimum needed to race around the track comfortably and with enough to turn the car around if involved in a spin so normally set it about 24deg in the Steering section of the car setup options. (might need to be higher for some rally circiuts and tracks like SO tracks)
Also I set the Wheel Turn or Rotation to 180deg and the Steering Comensation to 1.0 in the Options - Controller section and set Analog Steer Smooth to about 0.20 in the Options - Msic section

Hopefully I got the terms right I'm at work and can't fire up LFS to check hope this is what your after
I also have an X800P and use an Xbox gamepad, so once I know what you're asking, I might be of some help.

I can already say that light and nervous cars/setups like the FOX or FO8, or the MRT, are pretty hard to control on the edge.
But once you get used to the gamepad and the track/car setup, it becomes a lot easier.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG