The online racing simulator
First Real Scene
(20 posts, started )
#1 - kyler
First Real Scene
Hey this is my first scene with a builidng and a car the skin is not mine tell me what u guys think?
Attached images
FBM + Killa Designs Studios.jpg
nice first render! next time use a bit more reflection on the car body and it will look better!
#3 - kyler
yea i didnt add a light / output plane.
the wheels on the car are not very believable, too thin, too big for a car like that.

what program are you using to render?
The wheels are too thin? They look to wide if anything.

Or do you mean the spokes on the wheel itself? I'll second that they don't look right on a single seater.

Nice scene though!
yeah, the wheel spokes are too thin and light looking for a race car.
Haha, Corvette rims on a SS? Nice one btw
Yeah noiice
#9 - kyler
haha i know i love the rim that i put on it. and its more of a show car than race lol. but u got to admit thos are some nice rims =)
-
(kyler) DELETED by kyler
Quote from kyler :here is my second real scene hope u guys like it. Its called ^Kis" Killa's House.

u made the house?
yep. and the rims are modeled from an RX8 and the skin is made by mickyc30.
Quote from kyler : yep. and the rims are modeled from an RX8 and the skin is made by mickyc30.

than you should know how to pull up the code in it,coz its made by max realms
Quote from e2mustang :than you should know how to pull up the code in it,coz its made by max realms

eh?
Quote from kyler :eh?

ye.. max realms/members made that house years ago,and it has a hidden signature in it witch u can pull up
were is it?
no were is the sig???
You used a model of a house you said you made:
"u made the house?"
"yep"

When in fact I can promise you didn't make that house, and he's pointing out to you where that house model is from.
Haha kyler just got harjun'ed
Quote from XCNuse :You used a model of a house you said you made:
"u made the house?"
"yep"

When in fact I can promise you didn't make that house, and he's pointing out to you where that house model is from.

Fine its removed....

First Real Scene
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG