The online racing simulator
More wireless issues! (Limited or no Connectivity)
Alright.. so I'm doomed to using wireless on my gaming machine until I move out (or until I take-over the basement, which I hope happens because my bedroom is small :P). I've got two computers; my laptop and my desktop. The desktop is my gaming rig and the laptop I use for just about everything else.

My desktop will only sometimes connect to the network. I cannot for the life of me figure out why. I usually will get a 'Limited or no Connectivity' error (specifically given a 'This problem occurred because the network did not assign a network address to the computer.').

The desktop has always had this problem (two different wireless adapters tried in the past, and two different routers). Currently it is running a D-Link adapter and I'm using a Linksys router. I know it is not a brand-conflict as the D-Link router I used to have never, ever, allowed the desktop to connect.

Any ideas?
I've tried searching Google but it's all just gibberish to me.

[EDIT] Seems the computers don't like being on the network together. I shut off the adapter on the laptop, reset the router and I could connect with the desktop. After enabling the adapter on the laptop, the laptop would not connect. Once I got my critical X32 TEST Patch Auto-Update on the desktop, I disabled the adapter on that, reset the router, and now the laptop will connect. Thing is, yesterday I had both running on the network at the same time, briefly.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG