The online racing simulator
Looking for a team.
(11 posts, started )
Looking for a team.
Hi there.

Thought I'd post here in the hopes of finding a friendly racing team willing to take me on board. I have been on LFS since 05, just running the demo, but I handed that account over to one of my friends, and am now under a new name, with a license!

I'm not the fastest driver in the world, but can run competitively on most tracks, even though I've been playing for some time, I'm still yet to completely adjust to some of the tracks. I would also be willing to take on the job of making some team skins, though not as good as some of big names in skinning, I feel confident in my ability to produce quality work.

What else to say...

Name - Kane

In-game name - JingleS

Nationality - Australian.

Just a friendly guy looking a for a friendly team pretty much.

Look forward to hearing from anybody.

Cheers,

Kane.
Teams are for bummers.

No offence intended to any bummers. Just to people in teams, specifically the ones who don't like being called bummers.
hahahaha....
Hi, check out Storm Racing: www.stormracing.net

We are a serious but fun orientated team. Come visit the forums if your interested
Quote from billcool6 :wtf is that post about

Don't worry about it, the more time you spend here the more you'll understand.

Besides, he's so damn slow no team will have him
Quote from billcool6 :who is so damn slow

Thisnameistaken, they guy who's post you completely misunderstood.

wow you're touchy
#7 - AMB
I'm also looking for a team I have just quit my previous one and i usually drive open wheel or gtrs but i can adapt to others and i am a pretty quick driver once i get a good setup and usto the track,

if you need any more information just tell me here or through PM

Regards,
Matt a.k.a Lups
What CTRA licence you got?
Quote from anttt69 :What CTRA licence you got?

Me?

Never raced in a CTRA server, too high a ping.
Touge Motorsports, as i have stated before , Always looking for new hopefuls!!! Join the revolution My freind!! Sign up on fourm and ask to join!!

{Link in my sig, has link to fourm!!}

Looking for a team.
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG