The online racing simulator
Layout Manager - Grid Overlay and Rumble Strip Curbs
To make the setting out of new layouts possible I would like to see an auto grid overlay implemented where the user can set the grid size from a slider bar as with the other options.

Also it would be good if some more Objects were added such as Rumble Strip Curbs and Armco Barriers.

Also If there was an option when placing Objects to work in only 4 directions IE 0, 90, 180 and 360 degrees with an auto inline snap that can be enabled so objects ( Of the same type ) will snap together perfectly.

If these improvements could be implemented it would allow us make the whole process much easier and faster.
Quote from CELTIC100 :To make the setting out of new layouts possible I would like to see an auto grid overlay implemented where the user can set the grid size from a slider bar as with the other options.

Also it would be good if some more Objects were added such as Rumble Strip Curbs and Armco Barriers.

Also If there was an option when placing Objects to work in only 4 directions IE 0, 90, 180 and 360 degrees with an auto inline snap that can be enabled so objects ( Of the same type ) will snap together perfectly.

If these improvements could be implemented it would allow us make the whole process much easier and faster.

+1

Nice one celtic i like it would e a great additionm to layout making

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG