The online racing simulator
Momo Black on ps2
(8 posts, started )
Momo Black on ps2
hi racers

just wanted to find out if it is possable to get the momo black to work with my brothers ps2 so i can play gt4.

any help would be great as aint sure if it works with ps2 or not
doesnt work mate. Dont know why. We tried with the latest (thin) PS2.

PS2 to PC works usually though....
well i thought i would ask anyway as i think i seen something about it on some web site a while ago and they didnt manage to get it to work grrrrrrrrrrrrrr hopefully maby somebody can shed some light into the issue
I read somewhere that you have to kick it really hard and then spread jam all over it. Then it should work.
It works with some games, but not others. Unfortunately, GT4 is one of those that it doesnt work with. Seems to me that this may have been intentional to sway people to buy the Driving Force Pro.
Quote from Billeh :well i thought i would ask anyway as i think i seen something about it on some web site a while ago and they didnt manage to get it to work grrrrrrrrrrrrrr hopefully maby somebody can shed some light into the issue

i read something about it being used on PS2; but i went back to read it again and he said it did NOT work; and i also read that the logitech formula GP (non FF) did NOT work either, but if you got the PS2 version of the formula GP with FF, it apparently does work
http://faqs.ign.com/mail/2005-02-18.html

Quote :Can I use a PC steering wheel on the PS2? I'm interested in buyig a logitech momo force feedback wheel, mostly for PC games, but I'd like to use it on my PS2 racing games too. I have the new slim model PS2.

--Hepnotic

... [P]retty much any USB steering wheel will work with PS2 racing games that support the Logitech wheel. However... Firing Squad reports than Gran Turismo 4 is hardcoded to be incompatible with any wheel that is not the Logitech PS2-specific wheel. That includes the Logitech MOMO Force PC wheel you're looking at, meaning that if you buy it, the wheel likely will not work with Gran Turismo 4 (even though it will work with other PS2 racers). Dunno if this same compatibility issue will carry over to the US version, but my guess is that it will.

cheers never mind

Live for speed FTW!!!!

Momo Black on ps2
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG