The online racing simulator
Driving/Cruise simulators?
(36 posts, started )
You explained was Q4 is but can you explain what the 4th quarter is

Is it the end of the year, as its split into 4 seasons?
Quote from The General Lee :You explained was Q4 is but can you explain what the 4th quarter is

Is it the end of the year, as its split into 4 seasons?

Its the last 3 months of the year (in gaming terms) i.e Oct, Nov and Dec.

In financial terms, it's the last 3 months of the financial year, i.e. jan, feb and march.

I might be wrong though, so feel free to correct me!
i like the 18 Wheels of steel series...... am i the only person who thinks it would be a brilliant game if it could be multiplayer.... just to drive round in a convoy
Quote from franky500 :i like the 18 Wheels of steel series...... am i the only person who thinks it would be a brilliant game if it could be multiplayer.... just to drive round in a convoy

Nope!
Quote from franky500 :i like the 18 Wheels of steel series...... am i the only person who thinks it would be a brilliant game if it could be multiplayer.... just to drive round in a convoy

I believe that one of your regular server visitors is making a mod to make 18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin', a multiplayer game.

No!

I love bringing the double trailers all the way across America
Hauling doubles is good. It's just trying to reverse them that takes some getting used to.

Edit: Found a video of someone reversing B-doubles and B-triples. He makes it look so easy. http://youtube.com/watch?v=F0NRIRIBlr8

Also stumbled across THIS while searching.
Quote from MINIz guy :I believe that one of your regular server visitors is making a mod to make 18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin', a multiplayer game.

who.. .WHO!!!.. if thats so, then whoever that is might just have become my new best friend.

Driving/Cruise simulators?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG