The online racing simulator
The future of LFSLib.NET
(6 posts, started )
The future of LFSLib.NET
I am shutting down Full Motion Racing, and I don't forsee me doing a lot of extracuricular activities for a while, as I rejoin the regular workforce and recover from the losses. That means that LFSLib.NET won't get any maintenance from me any time soon. At the same the time commercial needs for the lib are gone, so i can turn it into a full community project.

I'm thinking putting it on sourceforge would be the best approach, but I wanted to check here, if there are any preferences on how I open it up.

cheers,
sdether
I think that your sourceforge idea is a good one.

Also, thanks for the lib, it's been very nice to use.
yeah, i think the sourceforge solution is a good one for me it's a very wise descision, that you published it under GPL. so all the results should return to the community, i like such an approach
SourceForge and GPL would be great.
#5 - wabz
sf.net is probably fine if somebody is actually going to be the project lead and make necessary updates/accept appropriate patches, as a user of LFSLib.NET I hope someone will take on the task (Hollywood?). I would rather not just see it dropped there and get stale.
Mmms... probably not me. I'd be willing to help out, once I get back to InSim stuff, but I'm pretty booked right now with trying to get the new racing league manager software for LOTA done. Part of that will involve InSim hopefully sooner rather than latter, and since all my InSim stuff is based on the LFSLib.NET I have an interest in seeing it kept up-to-date.

Quote from wabz :sf.net is probably fine if somebody is actually going to be the project lead and make necessary updates/accept appropriate patches, as a user of LFSLib.NET I hope someone will take on the task (Hollywood?). I would rather not just see it dropped there and get stale.

The future of LFSLib.NET
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG