The online racing simulator
Looking for a Fast Race Team!
(9 posts, started )
Hello
I am looking for a fast and fair race team what enters events and has a freindly members. I have been in 4 different teams for racing to drifting and crusing, i like to race hard and fast and defently dont accept last place most races i have done over the time ive been on liveforspeed are above 10th place and a couple of 3rd 2nd 1st places.
Well i hope to hear back from you guys.
Goodbye
Anymore teams out there.
Personally, I think the fact you've been in 4 teams since Jul 2007 goes against you slightly.....
livefornow
S2 licensed

Racername: [MON] Mad Ben
Online at: [NPC] Westhill Cruise

Hmmm, somehow I think not many race teams will listen to you when you both have a tag on already and are in a cruising server
yes i didnt say i was joining a team straight away i said looking for a team, and ive been in a drift team what went wrong and a cruise team, what people i didnt get on with and now MON what is a tempory team for the moment. Im looking for a fast and fair race team what i can stick with and get along with members.
also i like to cruise with my freinds and im racing all the time and situations with team races etc. so thats why i cruise to have a break basically.
So you are in a team, but its temporary, and been in 4 teams in the past, and you are looking for a "fast team" who's members you can get along with, and you wont accept last place..?
Yes i am, i joined MON but they are a very small team with two members what dont race alot, so i would be looking for a big team freindly guys/ girls what enter events etc.
Thankyou for your time
Quote from livefornow :Yes i am, i joined MON but they are a very small team with two members what dont race alot, so i would be looking for a big team freindly guys/ girls what enter events etc.
Thankyou for your time

first of all why did u joined them at first place? u don't seem stable teamdriver. u should leave them b4 starting to join another team. And as much as i've seen u should join cruiseteam instead...

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG