The online racing simulator
Please a favor for our community
(7 posts, started )

We are planning to have a SAE style Time Trial, but I can't find any cone only LYT for the event x( if someone could upload some or even make some, we plan to have this event before Febraury... plz Help!!1
i would be very thankfull if someone have a good layout with cones, we were looking for layouts but we only find things with barriers or crazy obstacles(wich are fun but not aproppiated for the event we're planning).
I tried to do some lyts but i dont fell they are very good, and the time trial thingy is next week(anyway i will keep on trying to do something good, maybe i come up with something).
Well, thanks in advance.

PD: oh, we are from the Chilean Community of LFS (www.lfs.cl) im one of the admins( out of two :P, racer556 isnt one but he is helping me with this and we're team partners ^^ ). It's just a little forum by now, since we aren't a lot of players (just 40 or 50 active drivers, and half of them and a bit more are demo players).
You mean like the autocross event a few months back? I'd be happy to make some for you, how many do you need? also what car is it for?

I have some LX layouts, but they have barriers but you can easily modify them to work without barriers.
Attached files
AU1_AutoX.lyt - 1.7 KB - 182 views
FE1_AutoX.lyt - 1.3 KB - 166 views
AS7R_AutoX.lyt - 2.6 KB - 165 views
thx for the answere I'll check them tomorrow, cause it's getting late down here
yup , just like that. For the MRT since is a little, sweet, hell of fast car
Quote from BenjiMC :You mean like the autocross event a few months back? I'd be happy to make some for you, how many do you need? also what car is it for?

I have some LX layouts, but they have barriers but you can easily modify them to work without barriers.

I tested them out, I didn't get well de FE one, the Aston is not what I was looking for (It's a great and fun lyt tho :tilt, but the AuX one is kinda perfect...

a BIG thank you!!1
I created those LX4 layouts for the competition (with a bit of help from Victor), so if you're looking for similar layouts to those, I have a couple more in this thread:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=21584

I'll get more up there in time I'm sure, been a bit busy lately

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG