The online racing simulator
Yet another LFS intro video.
(48 posts, started )
Some brilliant camera work there. Strange(what language was that?) but fitting music. Great movie - too long for real intro.

9.9/10
Excellent video. Great effects, great editing (one instance of car going through camera OMFG N00B :razz.

I loved the part when you spun round all the different cars; a great concept pulled off quite well, and the final scene of the SS car looked very climactic. 8.7/10!
Quote from Mp3 Astra : (one instance of car going through camera OMFG N00B :razz.

That was intentional, actually.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Fair enough.
What effect was it supposed to have?

Just something that I tried to replicate from some flash animation that I watched some time ago.....
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Fair enough.
What effect was it supposed to have?

Actually I think that it freshened up all the "spin around every car" cycle by spinning around the driver
Quite a nice effect
Quote from Thunderhead :

Just something that I tried to replicate from some flash animation that I watched some time ago.....

When I said "going through car" I meant when the cars drove right through it, not the part with the spinning around the cars. Anyway I was only joking, it was a great video!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :When I said "going through car" I meant when the cars drove right through it, not the part with the spinning around the cars. Anyway I was only joking, it was a great video!

Jup it is but i liked the shot where it chases the LX6 that looks realy cool
Omg Thunder, very nice !!!. Its looks awesome m8. Music isnt that bad it seems to be filling up the mood of the vid. Also did check your other vids, your good m8. Nice videos, keep it up
Just watched it was quite quite nice.
Great movie, i loved all of the effects, trasitions.. The ending is nice 9/10 (could have been a little bit shorter)
Really nice movie. Music fits very well imo... saving this movie for sure.
#38 - d6nn
A W E S O M E. one of the best out there in my opinion
#39 - joen
Quote from DevilDare : loved the camera angles and the editing the way u follow one car enter the inside of it and when u leave its a different car.

Yeah that's a really cool part.

Pretty spectacular video, full of great action. Definitely a keeper, keep it up
great work indeed mate. really like the fading in and shots of less publicised cars
#41 - JEP
:bounce8:
Great vid dude !
10/10 !!
Quote from LFSn00b :Could someone atleast tell what is the effect for those "white flash" thing when video clip switches? Anyways, lovely vid

It's a transition, called "Flash". When you have two video events overlapping you can insert that transition.
a great video Thunderhead one of the best that I have seen from start to finish
great video
Very good into, nice work!
This one is very nice
It' worth to download 177mb for this one , and the music is not that bad actually
Tnks
nice work

thinks
Very nice, keep up the good work.

Yet another LFS intro video.
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG