The online racing simulator
How come pretending the wind was a female dog was okay and not offensive, but being called a female dog suddenly a blatent work-around? Have you tried not swearing/being offensive.

Has it occured to you that the 'swear' filter is just a name for a system that automatically kicks on inappropriate language? It doesn't matter if it's a 'swear' word or not, you chose to use a word that doesn't need to be used online.
Quote from SamH :There's no reason to talk about your penis in an LFS server. Filter 1, anttt 0.

Ah yes but you never know when a female dog is gona bite down on your bits .

Quote from tristancliffe :How come pretending the wind was a female dog was okay and not offensive, but being called a female dog suddenly a blatent work-around? Have you tried not swearing/being offensive.

Has it occured to you that the 'swear' filter is just a name for a system that automatically kicks on inappropriate language? It doesn't matter if it's a 'swear' word or not, you chose to use a word that doesn't need to be used online.

I am sure you would be offended if someone called you a 'whining female dog'.

True, so in all fairness it should be called the 'inappropriate language filter'.
-
(tristancliffe) DELETED by tristancliffe
#28 - SamH
It doesn't matter what it's called. What is important is what it does. Other people call it a swearfilter, but I call it an abuse filter. It's intended to discourage abusive language towards other drivers.

I realize you're bored, anttt, but we shouldn't have to suffer fleas in ears because of that.
the "swear filter" is there for a reason. There is no need for you to swear in a CTRA server... and if you do, you get kicked. End of story.

Maybe try finding something more constructive to do with your time, like expanding your vocabulary beyond swearing....?
I think we should just make any words other than "Hi" and "Gutentag" abuse. Solves all problems

Maybe translate the system into German, and we're set. No abuse, and no random "LULZ U CRASHED ME, I REPORT YOU PIKACHU!"
#31 - SamH
/me takes the Cheetos and Pepsi off Dustin..
Omg somebody is really bored having a thread about a female dog. The abuse filter is there for a reason. Kids could enter there aswell. So abuse on any server not just only CTRA a definit NO.

In this case you know Bitch is common to use as swearing. Sure it is a female dog but a dog on LFS track ??. I think you have too much spare time on your hands. .

End of the day : When you swear you gonna get kicked . Nothing more to it.
Quote from teedot :the "swear filter" is there for a reason. There is no need for you to swear in a CTRA server... and if you do, you get kicked. End of story.

Maybe try finding something more constructive to do with your time, like expanding your vocabulary beyond swearing....?

What are you on about? I did not swear. Maybe you should get your facts right before accusing people of things they haven't done.
In some cultures, and in some individual cases, the word bitch might either be considered a swear word, or be sufficiently offensive to pretty much count as one as far as 'swear filters' go.
Every server has a culture generally inspired by their set of rules. Either adapt or leave.
ok I admit I typed the word bitch but I was calling an object that word, not a person. There was no malice intended. I was just unlucky that the filter pulled me up on that.

Maybe i should go & do something more productive like chopping down that overgrown maple tree thats in our garden.
Be careful when you do, because they leak syrup, and it's a pain to get out of clothes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG