The online racing simulator
Wrecker in S2, please help
(22 posts, closed, started )
Ok, a while back I posted a replay of some bguy deliberatly taking me out...

He is up to his old tricks again, and this time consistently attacked another driver who was banned becuase he had another wrecker fiend to help...

Also, he was driving the wrong way round the track.

Somthing must be done.

The User is 'Crazy Halk', I can provide 2 replays worth of evidence. Please, there must be some way of taking away the S2 licence...
theres not much point in naming names but i was in a european server last night having some fun the GTRs on aston historic and some guy liked to park in the chicane and other bits not sure on his lfs name but his name ingame was Bunny
Sadly, i can only confirm this. First he seemed a cool guy to me. But after he took me out of the track for no reason he wasnt that cool anymore. He came with the excus he had lag. After a few minutes he got banned cos he made a real mess of the race. A few days after that I saw his name again ''press 1 to bann Crazy Halk'' (or something). And a few times after that he again played the psycho. He doesnt only take guys out but also starting many votes to ban someone for no real reason. This night he did it all again . After he spinned in the last corner in the last lap he started a vote against me to ban me (I was like 50 meters behind him :S). After that he tryd to hit me several times. If you want the replays I can just mail it. I dont want to be some crying child but this is getting really frustrating. I hope we can do someting about him.

Ps. sorry for my bad english.
ok, I know we now have 3 users who have become a victim of this guy.

He must be banned, perminantly.

I am sending an e-mail to the coders to see if they can do something.

Anybody else who has been unfortunate enough to come accross him please feel free to lend your support

ps. He seems to have a partner in crime called BadBoy something....dont really know too well
When someone is doing it all the time i think you can name names. At least when there is enough prove. He is screwing it for many people
On this sort of situation, it might be better to PM victor as they can can keep an eye to people.

Naming and shaming people, only causes Flaming threads and abuse hurled at people which we don;t want here, but also, as you said, we don;t need people purposely wreaking races.
Quote from Iron_Maiden :
ps. He seems to have a partner in crime called BadBoy something....dont really know too well

Indeed, he was messing either. But the difference with him and Hawk is the number it happend. Hawk doesnt just do it 1 time cos he have a bad day. He always does it and it seems he loves messing up racing even more than the racing itself.
Quote from Fordman :On this sort of situation, it might be better to PM victor as they can can keep an eye to people.

Naming and shaming people, only causes Flaming threads and abuse hurled at people which we don;t want here, but also, as you said, we don;t need people purposely wreaking races.

I will do that for sure. Thought this was the best way to make it clear though. Sorry if it isnt.
Can a dedicated server, ban ppl based on either S2 handles or even IP addys? If so, it might be better to contact the ones running these servers. Just a thought.
Perhaps someone should start up an unofficial LFS Name & Shame page where you can 'discuss' these infidels

You never got this idea from me, btw..

But no seriously.. there is no point in naming and shaming. Doing this on official forums makes the environment we have here look much worse than it really is. Concentrate on the good things, and don't let these sods get the spotlight they are looking for
just pointing out the obvious why not just ignore him??

and dont rise to it...or if he trys it on...get you three to gang up on him...or summit
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Perhaps someone should start up an unofficial LFS Name & Shame page where you can 'discuss' these infidels

You never got this idea from me, btw..

I did, It got deleted...

I have send an email to the developers...hopefully they will help
Lol hehe is why I said it in a sarcastic tone of voice and explained myself below that. I honestly don't think an unofficial n&s place would be any better. It would always circle back here, besides it gives a perfect excuse to whine about every single little racing incident and more over gang up on ppl [the group] dislike for other reasons.

Hope the devs will indeed help, walking around the forums with a lynch mob shouldn't really be necessary..
This Guys Name Is M1ku5h Please Beware Of Him He Goes By The Online Username Of Crazy.hawk
Ok dude you've lost me now, first you say this
Quote :just pointing out the obvious why not just ignore him??

and dont rise to it...or if he trys it on...get you three to gang up on him...or summit

and then
Quote :This Guys Name Is ****** Please Beware Of Him He Goes By The Online Username Of *****.****

Make up your mind and edit that post, it is not in good taste. Please.
how can you loose someone with two statements like that?

your illepall mate.
Quote from bigj6230 :This Guys Name Is M1ku5h Please Beware Of Him He Goes By The Online Username Of Crazy.hawk

I had problems with this guy just 5 secs ago... also another wrecker is BaDBoY_pT... mpr's attached for the necessary evidence.
Attached files
bad boy ban.mpr - 425.1 KB - 266 views
ban badboy.mpr - 773.8 KB - 248 views
ban hawk.mpr - 335.1 KB - 218 views
crash josti.mpr - 116.8 KB - 177 views
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Ok dude you've lost me now, first you say this

and then

Make up your mind and edit that post, it is not in good taste. Please.

Hmmm you like being wrecked all night, do you?

Edit: I don't give a damn about mentioning names here, ppl who spoil a night of fun should be mentioned everywhere imo, there's 10 nice friendly racers online and two of those idiots just spoiling the races for the others... nothing worse than that imo.
yes, its those two.

My team mate was taken out they other day by BadBoy...because he was faster and had passed him quite nicely

And they gang up on anyone who's on their server, crash into them and then ban them...
grr this has become a name & shame thread, any chance it could be CLOSED?
sorry to have to make this thread...but something must be done about him...he is ruining the game...
Wreckers have been known to do it for the attention, which is exaclty what you're giving them by posting here. Perhaps banning them and asking the server host to extend the ban would be a better way to go.
This thread is closed

(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG