The online racing simulator
Printable gift voucher
(11 posts, started )
Printable gift voucher
I'm buying an S2 licence for a Christmas present and was thinking it would be a good idea to have a printable gift voucher to give to the lucky recipient of the S2 licence code! I'm no good at graphics or I'd draw one up. I was thinking of something like the S2 licence card on the lfs.net homepage when you log in (which I'll bodge something together from that for mine, but the resolution is low). A little job for Eric, or someone on the forum with some graphics skills maybe...

It needn't contain the code iteself (although that would be even better), but would just be good to have something physical to give as a gift. And it might just swing another sale or two!!
#2 - Gunn
The current vouchers expire after a few days IIRC. I like the idea of a physical gift voucher, perhaps with a code that can be entered into a web page and then a proper voucher code could be sent to an email address?
I didn't realise they had an expirey date. Can you remember where you read that? I wasn't going to buy it until just before Christmas anyway though.
#4 - Gunn
Quote from Nick A :I didn't realise they had an expirey date. Can you remember where you read that? I wasn't going to buy it until just before Christmas anyway though.

Someone with nice legs sent me a voucher once, I had X amount of time to activate LFS with the code provided. That was a while ago though, people don't send vouchers to me any more, they just throw panties.
Those panties didn't fit me any more anyway.
#6 - Gunn
Quote from thisnameistaken :Those panties didn't fit me any more anyway.

You could have at least washed them before pegging them at my face. Nice throw btw.
Hello guys can i give gift or account if you dont need ? Thx
Quote from Gunn :Someone with nice legs sent me a voucher once, I had X amount of time to activate LFS with the code provided. That was a while ago though, people don't send vouchers to me any more, they just throw panties.

a few times i have bought vouchers weeks in advance for our servers license competition and had no one mentioning that they have expired
That post is from 10 years ago mate, was probably different back then, I too had a voucher sat in my account for a while before giving it away, think that was there for a fair while before it got used.
-
(Gutholz) DELETED by Gutholz
i like the game
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :Hi gavd Smile long time no see Smile

is the server still up btw ? (cant find it Frown )

Sorry Wizard just seen your reply to me, yeah it's been a while! Dead Men racings server is still there mate although hardly any of the guys use LFS anymore, most of them are on AC now.

Printable gift voucher
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG