The online racing simulator
Formel BMW Deutschland - Red Bull (FBM)
I'm starting a new Formula BMW skin, but I've only just started. Just realized I don't feel like spending all night making it after a long day at work, but at least I have opened the account

It's an easy skin, as it uses the base BMW skin, but I plan on redoing that at a higher res anyway.
Attached images
WIP_FBM_redbull.jpg
side finished
Attached images
WIP_FBM_redbull2.jpg
nice
Please release, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

I hate the drink, but I LOVE Red Bull livery skins. I loved your LX skin and I always use it. My regular skin in the FOX is your Red Bull, so I would love this for the FBM.

Could you also make a skin for the FBM just like you did for the FOX, but with a St. Georges Cross?

I love you!
Very nice skin.
why do you say DEUTSCHLAND instead of GERMANY in an English speaking forum, especially when you're from Australia???

BTW: A GREAT SKIN m8
Looking great Burnzoire
Quote from TFalke55 :why do you say DEUTSCHLAND instead of GERMANY in an English speaking forum, especially when you're from Australia???

Because, BMW are German, I guess. BMW wouldn't call themselves BMW Germany as much as we wouldn't call Lotus "Lotus Anglais"

/me thinks...
Looking good there.

I will be doing a remake of my Redbull BMW FOX skin for the FB02 once Bunta's prokit is out.
Quote from beefyman666 :Looking good there.

I will be doing a remake of my Redbull BMW FOX skin for the FB02 once Bunta's prokit is out.

yeah I remembered your BMW skin I figured this one is much different anyway. I'm a little confused about all these liveries though... I'm guessing the white livery is the latest one though, and it's used in germany & usa series. On the Red Bull Media Pictures Database all of the bmw pics are of he white bmw style livery.

Thanks for the comments (general lee you're scaring me!). I will try and make this skin as accurate as possible... I spent an abnormal amount of time positioning the bull on the engine cover - but I was watching top gear at the same time :P
You love it really mate...Everyone loves a little General love!
almost done
Attached images
WIP_FBM_redbull3.jpg
Top job!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG