The online racing simulator
#1 - JTbo
I need to make video clip of S1 replay
So, I have nice replay that I would like to make .avi, but it is from time when I was quick, Scawen had more hair (dude, did it happen like with Homer Simpson? ) and lfs was S1.

I do have LFS S1 install, but unfortainly it has no more capability to unlock itself as we all know.

What are my options and is there any?
Go grab a unlockable S1 from angry angel's thread, stick the replay in your data/spr folder and then record.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Go grab a unlockable S1 from angry angel's thread, stick the replay in your data/spr folder and then record.

The patches don't seem to work any more I'm afraid.

They talk to the master and get server lists, but on brief inspection it looks like they don't get the response they're expecting when you try to unlock now
my version is still unlocked and maybe i could help you out somehow.
#5 - JTbo
Quote from 510N3D :my version is still unlocked and maybe i could help you out somehow.

Hmm, maybe, but it would mean that you should then do video or two,, I guess there is no other way really?
well assuming that there would be no other way in the next couple of mounths/ years or so you could send me a script or something about what youre planning to do (cam position, movements & angle for each screne, prefered fov, screen resolution, fps and so on). Depending on the complexity i could see what i can do for you and then upload the pieces to rapidshare, megaupload or whatever you prefer.
Quote from 510N3D :well assuming that there would be no other way in the next couple of mounths/ years or so you could send me a script or something about what youre planning to do (cam position, movements & angle for each screne, prefered fov, screen resolution, fps and so on). Depending on the complexity i could see what i can do for you and then upload the pieces to rapidshare, megaupload or whatever you prefer.

i think that would be quite boring to do for him to download those files at like 50mb each LFS needs some kind of app that can play replays or something.
#8 - JTbo
Quote from DevilDare :i think that would be quite boring to do for him to download those files at like 50mb each LFS needs some kind of app that can play replays or something.

Well, I have 50GB of server space and something over 5GB in mailbox + my temp server that have 160GB space, so no need to use silly file transfer services

510N3D, you got PM

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG