The online racing simulator
may-hem rallyx cup
how bout a may-hem rallyx cup with the uf1 and all the rallyx tracks in backward and forward config
#2 - Dru

People suffer from enuff 'lack on control' on the grey stuff racing close together, let alone the brown stuff.
see what your saying
Quote from Dru :-1

People suffer from enuff 'lack on control' on the grey stuff racing close together, let alone the brown stuff.

Because of this...Their boxers go from "Black stuff" to "Very brown and sticky stuff"

-1 btw
lol, i tbh am -1 on my own idea cos of peoples lack of car control and yes i am guilty too, but dont you think it would be great if it wouldnt turn out as a crashfest
not only because of the lack of control, there is a lack of variants aswell... we just have the two Fern Bay Configs and the Blackwood Config... for a May-Hem Cup, wich would include 5 races (in May) it would get to boring on my mind.
I could only think of ONE rallyX event in an UFOC series:
short qualy and one race, wich would only count half! And would have to be Blackwood (to have finally BW included in one UFOC series)
+1 from me, I'm a real rallyX fanatic!

The problem might be that you can't get 32 people onto a "bumper" track, and we do not have many different tracks.
But a mini-league (Mini like in small, not uf :-) ) might be fun!

greetz

der butz
yeah i love rallyx but the lack of interest gets me, and i find people try and drive it like tarmac, and also people moan about suspension damage but if you know how to drive rallyx you can keep suspension damage to a minimum

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG