The online racing simulator
About vehicle-analyser
(9 posts, started )
About vehicle-analyser
I have a question, this tool is really great! You can see alot of configurations and options for tweak a car, but it means, IF I have a excelent set of dampers, springs , roll bars and so, this configuration can be used at any track?

I know, all the tracks are different, but I found with this program a nice way to get the correct suspension settings and my tyres are getting the optimun temperature with just one or two laps.

Then CAn I have an unique suspension setting for all the tracks and play with camber, aero, tyres for every single track?
Quote from gp4racer :I have a question, this tool is really great! You can see alot of configurations and options for tweak a car, but it means, IF I have a excelent set of dampers, springs , roll bars and so, this configuration can be used at any track?

I know, all the tracks are different, but I found with this program a nice way to get the correct suspension settings and my tyres are getting the optimun temperature with just one or two laps.

Then CAn I have an unique suspension setting for all the tracks and play with camber, aero, tyres for every single track?

Do you have a link? I would like to try it.
Quote from gp4racer :Then CAn I have an unique suspension setting for all the tracks and play with camber, aero, tyres for every single track?

It's up to you if you want to run the same suspension on every track or not. I generally try to keep changes to a minimum, mostly just ride hiehgt, although south city is likely better to be run with slightly softer springs (etc) than aston (for example). I'd recommend trying to keep the car balance similar between sets so that the car feels consistent between tracks and you're not relearing the car everytime you go to a different combo.

Camber, tyre pressure and (where applicable) aero should (ideally) be adjusted for every track.
Thats my point bob, I feel so confortable with this program, I had big issues of tyres pretty cold all the race! And now with your program the tyres are working pretty damm good! Then , I adjust camber and pressure tyres for get the more patch contact ( with LFS graphics seeing the load and temperature on the tyre). I'll adjust the ride height with the telemetry and the aero driving a lot of laps. Bob, with LFS it seems to be a perfect suspension modeling who helps to try to keep the same configuration for every single circuit? My point its if I work on the FOX car (or any) the suspension system HAS to behave at the same way if you are at Blackwood or south city?....depending If I want soft or hard setup, both of the must to be the same at any track..
I'm not sure what your question is. A car with any given setup will of course handle identically at any track (since I don't think traction differs between circruits in LFS). The only thing that changes is how low and stiff you can run the suspension given the bumps, how the camber of the corners affects your grip, etc.
Its something as your answer, with VHPA I got the perfect suspension setup , the rest for any particular track ist just play with the rest of settings.

thanks for the program Bob, Finally I understood that setting a car its just suspension, alain prost said something similar to find the mechanical grip first, and VHPA do the job for you.
There is no such thing as 'perfect suspension'. It's ALWAYS a compromise.

About vehicle-analyser
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG