The online racing simulator
Early X-mas present for T7R
(22 posts, started )
Grats T7R, and Grats Richard (one of the nicest guys in LFS)
Welcome back Richard....we kept your cars clean and polished in the garage while you were away!

Welcome aboard Esben, great we have you and your experience joining the ranks!

See you on the black stuff soon!
Congrats to all three of you
#5 - fapex
Nice, gratz to all. Nice for T7R
I'm glad we have Richard our LFS beta tester back
and Esben completes the Team for this year.
Gongrats gyus, Great team with great drivers.
And to the new drivers good luck and have fun at T7R
Woo! Congrats on getting Richard and Esben on the team T7R.. Great bunch of guys! Good luck
great... shame that SpankyDave is coming to Halfords
Congratulation and good luck to all of you

Hope to race against you soon
They are red, they are white, they are Danish Dynamite!

Good luck to all of you.
Quote from StableX :great... shame that SpankyDave is coming to Halfords

In your (wet) dreams
Thx guys..

I`m sad that i was forced to close Team Den Blå Avis, but a new beginning is just around the corner..

I`m happy to be part of team T7R again... Most of them is old team mates, but there are also some new people in there...

So see you on track everybody..
From my point of view... now been racing along side Richard and Esben for a couple of years now... first in Afri-Cola Racing and the last year in Team Den Blå Avis...
The really lucky part here surely must be T7R...!!
Because you dont find a more comitted LFS'er than Richard... and he's a true pal in the word also... and seriously puts a lot of energy and effort in this great game of ours...
No wonder to me really, that he did create the best and most proffesional LFS team Denmark has ever seen... 2 thumb's up for that...

As for Esben... A true gentleman both on and off the track... but bevare.. a pretty fast one as well... Esben can also only be a true bennefit for any team as well... cause as I said... seldom he puts a wheel wrong... and damn he can fly this guy.... Super nice guy...

I wish you all the best you guys... but you know that... And looking forward to seeing you out there on the black stuff... all in new colours... but under the visor - we're still the same good ol' guys....

Race on guys... :lfs:
#15 - Kaw
Damn you T7R!

Good luck Esben and Richard. You deserve it!
Good luck to you all.

Richard and Esben are both very nice guys and great drivers. :thumb3d:
Quote from Who Cares :From my point of view... now been racing along side Richard and Esben for a couple of years now... first in Afri-Cola Racing and the last year in Team Den Blå Avis...
The really lucky part here surely must be T7R...!!
Because you dont find a more comitted LFS'er than Richard... and he's a true pal in the word also... and seriously puts a lot of energy and effort in this great game of ours...
No wonder to me really, that he did create the best and most proffesional LFS team Denmark has ever seen... 2 thumb's up for that...

As for Esben... A true gentleman both on and off the track... but bevare.. a pretty fast one as well... Esben can also only be a true bennefit for any team as well... cause as I said... seldom he puts a wheel wrong... and damn he can fly this guy.... Super nice guy...

I wish you all the best you guys... but you know that... And looking forward to seeing you out there on the black stuff... all in new colours... but under the visor - we're still the same good ol' guys....

Race on guys... :lfs:

x1, drive fast you2, good luck
Thx guys..

se you all on the track on day....
Congratulations, to all parties

Cya on the black stuff
Awesome news.

See you guys in the MoE 24, yeah?
Gratz for some great signings T7R

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG