The online racing simulator
InSim packet request: ISP_STL
(9 posts, started )
I would like a nice little packet added to the insim app if you could please . Hope for the next patch .

I would like to be able to tell when someone stalls their engine, - if you could pretty pretty please
Just wondering what your thoughts are for using this "stall" packet. I am thinking but I can't find *much* use for it - though I could be completely moronic, so please straighten me out!

Edited Wording!
Quote from blackbird04217 :Just wondering what your thoughts are about getting this "stall" packet. I am thinking but I can't find *much* use for it - though I could be completely moronic, so please straighten me out!

Thoughts about getting it? Long shot perhaps - only one or two people would actually know. Why it might be wanted? Well, because cars in patch Y are proported to be able to stall and knowing if a car has stalled might be useful for anti-wreck detection, etc. I can also see why cruisers would be interested in this.
Quote from the_angry_angel :Thoughts about getting it? Long shot perhaps - only one or two people would actually know. Why it might be wanted? Well, because cars in patch Y are proported to be able to stall and knowing if a car has stalled might be useful for anti-wreck detection, etc. I can also see why cruisers would be interested in this.

i think its a good idea for wreck protection because if some 1 stalls on the start grid, and its a big race. send them to spec, to stop a HUGH pile up..
Yeah but (IMO) that would take from the "Sim" as in a real race someone can stall and they don't disappear into thin air, and reappear at the pits : ) .
-
(the_angry_angel) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Being a knobend.
Erm....im staying out of this, this is gonna start a flame
Quote from blackbird04217 :Yeah but (IMO) that would take from the "Sim" as in a real race someone can stall and they don't disappear into thin air, and reappear at the pits : ) .

If thats the case, then if you crash while driving in the game, then you should die in real life.

Spectating on the start line beacuse you have stalled, is not a problem really.
Quote from Krammeh :If thats the case, then if you crash while driving in the game, then you should die in real life.

Spectating on the start line beacuse you have stalled, is not a problem really.

i do acutally agree with that, if it was the fact that every thing that happend on the game happend in real life...well...
#9 - bozo
Quote from Krammeh :If thats the case, then if you crash while driving in the game, then you should die in real life.

I disagree. You should only die for the more serious crashes. Mild shunts could be broken ankles.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG